• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please Sign California Open Carry Petition!

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I posted the following on my Facebook site. I encourge you to do the same.

To my California Facebook friends: The California legislature is trying to leave law-abiding citizens defenseless as they try to strengthen an unconstitutional law with racist origins, while releasing thousands of criminals early from jail into your neighborhoods. Your 2nd Amendment Constitutional right is being rewritten to remove your right to "bear arms". By passage of AB1934, the tyrants in Sacramento will infringe upon your natural and individual right of carrying arms in public in conflict with the Supreme Court recent ruling on the 2nd Amendment. Sign the on-line petition in the link below against government tyranny found in AB1934 and urge your California friends to do the same.

http://www.petitiononline.com/CalOC/petition.html

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=4369498&postcount=19

It has been pointed out that online petitions arent effective in reaching our government officials. If we are putting our name to a petition, we ought to be also calling the legilators and putting a face to the movement, rather than relying on someone clever enough to make a list for us to join.