• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why secure our border? Here's why.

helidude

imported post

but the dwi check points will be in full effect this weekend.

just a thought.....

I wonder how many ileagle immigrants, that are normal good people come here the wrong way and spend all thier money on coyoties and false id's because they think that is the only way to get here when they could probably just get a ride through the border with less fuss and exspense.

How many are conned by the guys making a buck off them in mexico telling them they cant do it the right way, but for mucho $$$ I can get you in.