• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brookwood Village - Birmingham Metro Area

eaglesouth

imported post

My son and I were in Brookwood Village last week and noticed that it is posted with a no weapons sign.We entered the mall on the lower level nextwhere Victorias Secret is located. The sign is not on the outside but is located inside between the doors. It is basically a code of conduct sign with a list of prohibited things.The weapon prohibition lists firearms, knifes and of all things fireworks. Guess you will also have to leave those CC Roman candles in the car.

Brimstone Baritone

imported post

eaglesouth wrote:
My son and I were in Brookwood Village last week and noticed that it is posted with a no weapons sign.We entered the mall on the lower level nextwhere Victorias Secret is located. The sign is not on the outside but is located inside between the doors. It is basically a code of conduct sign with a list of prohibited things.The weapon prohibition lists firearms, knifes and of all things fireworks. Guess you will also have to leave those CC Roman candles in the car.
Well, I know I won't be shopping there again. Not that I did much anyway, but still. :p

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Kirbinator wrote:
Noted. I didn't see any signs at the library when I voted today. Has anyone had any bad experiences with OC in Vestavia or Homewood?
Did they include turning on voice recorders in Vestavia with the banning of GPS,
laptop, cell phones, and texting law? I am tempted to come down there
and sexting a message to someone as I think they left out that one.:lol:

-1 for panicking the black panthers, and grey haired poll workers.:shock: