Thread: Promoted OC on 89x this morning.

Post imported post

89x morning radio had a segment about whether or not you've been kicked out of a place, or have been barred from a place before, and asked what the reason was....

I definitely called in, promoted open carry, and informed them that I was kicked out of a local gun store for open carrying.

Their responses were priceless. They thought it was the stupidest thing ever. Even radio personalities have more common sense than said gun store.

All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

malignity wrote:
    89x morning radio had a segment about whether or not you've been kicked out of a place, or have been barred from a place before, and asked what the reason was....

I definitely called in, promoted open carry, and informed them that I was kicked out of a local gun store for open carrying.

Their responses were priceless. They thought it was the stupidest thing ever. Even radio personalities have more common sense than said gun store.

Very cool!

And just which gun store would this have been? :shock:
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Banned

Post imported post

A great way to promote OC.

Im on a minute phone or I would call in too.

103.5 FM Bob Dukos show 12 to 4 on Fridays offers a "free for all Friday" open topic discusion.

Post imported post

doh. I usually listen to 89x in the morning but missed it today. :X

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

Michigun wrote:
    doh. I usually listen to 89x in the morning but missed it today. :X
    ech.....im more of a 101 WRIF guy

ETA: GREAT JOB MALIGNITY!!

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Post imported post

PDinDetroit wrote:
    malignity wrote:

Very cool!

And just which gun store would this have been? :shock:

Double Action in Madison Heights. This was before they posted their no-OC signs.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Post imported post

:celebrateGreat job Mal. You Da Man!
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Banned

Post imported post

how 'bout a radio OC promo? We call in all known radio stations in an effort to reach thousands about OC. The more people who at least know OC is legal, the fewer people will call the LEOs, wasting their time, and risking ours.

Post imported post

I got 101 to mention oppen carry on nite call about a year ago. they were totally agianst it. but alot of people called in comfirming the oc was legal in michigan

Post imported post

I'm very curious to see if they still have the response now.

The open carry movement was not nearly the same a year ago than it is today.

Post imported post

LOL A gun shop banning OC??? I don't think they will be getting any bisness from this group
    America Home of the Free BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE ! ! ! !