• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry in Boise

ISRAEL

imported post

This past weekend I O.C. in several places, I went to the Open market at Eagle <I was looking for Indianaboy, but no luck, I was the only O.Cier there and some people asked me about my holster, then we went to Lowes, for some shopping and at the cashier a man ask me about O.C. and explained the movement and told him to check the O.C.site hopefully he will come to the meeting, Yolanda gave him our cell # , then we went to Winco and another man stopped me and said this a sight that I wanted to see, and he said he moved from N.J. and you can not bring guns to the store and he love the O.C. ideal, I hope he join us in the meeting , I regret I do not have a "card" to give them, I may make my own ones I guess. I hope that the time and place of our meeting be post in this forum, this is the place I tell them to look for information.

I asked to the people of O.C. to send us their Logos and some are doing it, some one send us the "Potato Head" for our logo, ha ha ha, becouse I said we in Idaho do not have an O.C. logo. Maybe we should have one, but I am no in charge, I guess my thing is inviting people to our movement, I tell everybody about, all over US and even in El Salvador.

ecocks

imported post

David:

You're doing a great job of beingthe At-Large Ambassador!

Keep up the good work.

There is a logo on the shirts we sell, the patches we had made and the facebook page.

ISRAEL

imported post

I saw the patches and I like them, I guess we need some tipe of cards, specially me, you know my accent and it is hard for me to hear people, I only hope we get more people, I talked with Brice the other day, and he said no body has contacted him. we need somebody in the group who has the time to start communicating with people that come to the meetings,

What ever happen to "carracer" have not seen him since November, ( I think).

Hope to see everybody at Sunrise cafe this month. PAX ET LUX.

ecocks

imported post

Anyone who wishes cards can contact Elizabeth to place their order, then bring their money to next week's meeting. The new cards have the website on them and take about 2 weeks to receive.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
This past weekend I O.C. in several places, I went to the Open market at Eagle <I was looking for Indianaboy, but no luck, I was the only O.Cier there and some people asked me about my holster,
Sorry buddy, I was there early and kept an eye out for you. I wasn't OCing though, had to work at 11am so I was already in uniform. I'll look for you again this Saturday if you're gonna be there. Hope you enjoyed the little market!