• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missouri Open Carry Shirts now available at Cafe Press

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

I have set up a2 storesat CafePress.comfor shirts. Some have print on both sides some are front print only. Here is the Open Carry of Missouri site. http://www.cafepress.com/OpenCarryMo

And the Open Carry Saint Louis site. http://www.cafepress.com/OpenCarrySTL

There is about a $2 mark up I put in there so as if I can sell 12 I get one free for myself.

Doc

452149208v4_350x350_Front_Color-Bla.jpg
452149208v4_350x350_Back_Color-Blac.jpg

zekester

imported post

I will do my best so you can get at least one free......

But can I trade you for some mice and quail?....LOL

Z

JUST PLACED MY ORDER.....YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY....

Big Boy

imported post

That polo and the travel mugs are sweet. I'll probably be ordering both when I have the cash.

Too bad you can't put the article on the back of the mug, along with the emblem...

MK

imported post

Those St Louis ones are very cool. I almost wish I was either a Cardinal fan or a resident of St Louis. That's a sweet looking emblem.

I will be purchasing a couple of the Missouri Open Carry shirts. I just have to decide which ones. I will probably get a polo and then a Tee with the smaller emblem on the left breast.

If I have to get white, I'll just have to discipline myself enough to not eat hot wings while I am wearing my shirt.

Marc

imported post

Okay Doc just a thought. Is there any chance u could set the cheap tshirt up where the emblem could be on the back instead of the front? i would much rather buy one like that as nobody sees anything on the front of my shirt as much as they do the back

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

Marc wrote:
Okay Doc just a thought. Is there any chance u could set the cheap tshirt up where the emblem could be on the back instead of the front? i would much rather buy one like that as nobody sees anything on the front of my shirt as much as they do the back

I wish it would let me do it that way. For some odd reason it only allowed print on the back of the more premium shirts.

Doc

nrepuyan

imported post

Marc wrote:

you could always wear the shirt backwards. :celebrate

Broondog

imported post

Sohiglyunlikely.....

can you edit the page and add print on the back of this one or add another shirt option like that? i'd be all over that like ugly on Michelle O.

if not i'll just have to get the small emblem front with the print on that back since i'm not much into jerseys.

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

Broondog wrote:
Sohiglyunlikely.....

can you edit the page and add print on the back of this one or add another shirt option like that? I'd be all over that like ugly on Michelle O.

if not I'll just have to get the small emblem front with the print on that back since I'm not much into jerseys.

For some reason none of the black shirts will allow print on the back. I personally prefer main message on the back with small logo on the front but I am stuck within the set up structure of CafePress.

Doc

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

Broondog wrote:
Sohiglyunlikely.....

can you edit the page and add print on the back of this one or add another shirt option like that? I'd be all over that like ugly on Michelle O.

if not I'll just have to get the small emblem front with the print on that back since I'm not much into jerseys.

I did find another shirt design place like CafePress. They want like $22 for a dark colored teeone side printed. They will do 2 sides of print fora whopping $31. I did a couple of designs there that were wanted to be seen. They are for sale here. http://www.zazzle.com/sohighlyunlikelyI still have not found any one offering custom polos in 3xl for under 40.

If anyone has any other design ideas let me know and I will see what can be done.

Doc

Big Boy

imported post

Sweet designs. Lol I rarely have a need for a tie, but that one in the store is pretty cool.