Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Poor OC Example

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    179

    Post imported post

    Yesterday, on memorial day, i was in wally world with a few friends to get stuff for a BBQ, we were walking around and we spotted a fellow Oc'er, but this guy was NOT a good example by any means. He was carrying what i believe was a hi point c9 9mm, could have been the hi point 380, but either way. He was walking around with another guy, and loudly saying F this and F that, and something along the lines of "id effing kill him". While doing all of this, he had is hand on his holster, not so much his gun, but more like the little snappy thing you see on uncle mikes sidekick holsters. The man was dressed very poorly, pants sagging, looked like he had no idea what a comb was. Once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speech a little bit, like if he had been drinking.
    I then told my friend to keep an eye on him while i went and got the wal mart security so they could do something. I called my friend, found where they were, the security guys were talking to him, and we left. No idea what they did, or if they called law enforcement.

    Its guys like that, that make a strong point for those trying to take open carry away from us.


    By the way, i was also carrying my glock 23 and 2 extra mags, and the wally world security ninja people were very polite to me, and thanked me about 5 times at least for telling them about the situation.

  2. #2
    Regular Member mFonz77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    Posts
    265

    Post imported post

    Well, that kinda sucks. Not that I would impede on anyone's liberty, but if he was acting as you report then I find it in poor taste (as a personal opinion). Whenever I am OCing I make it a point to be, at the very least groomed (I will rock my camo shorts and t-shirt same as the next guy, but I won't look like a slob), and to be overly courteous to everyone I encounter. Including my social demeanor; being friendly, humorous, etc, and keeping my hands OFF my gun. This serves a dual purpose; if I feel a hand on my gun i know it is not my own and someone is going to be on the ground. It's just like a cell phone or anything else one wears on their belt, there for when it's needed and nothing else.

    I'm glad I live in Arizona where people don't automatically assume you're trying to make a statement by OC'ing (cough...Kommiefornia...cough).
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!

  3. #3
    Regular Member AZkopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prescott, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    673

    Post imported post

    You should've stopped me and said, "hi".:what:

    just kidding (I don't carry a 9mm or .380). You are right, however, acting belligerent while OCing is never a good idea.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Phoenix AZ, ,
    Posts
    163

    Post imported post

    >meso.40< wrote:
    Yesterday, on memorial day, i was in wally world with a few friends to get stuff for a BBQ, we were walking around and we spotted a fellow Oc'er, but this guy was NOT a good example by any means. He was carrying what i believe was a hi point c9 9mm, could have been the hi point 380, but either way. He was walking around with another guy, and loudly saying F this and F that, and something along the lines of "id effing kill him". While doing all of this, he had is hand on his holster, not so much his gun, but more like the little snappy thing you see on uncle mikes sidekick holsters. The man was dressed very poorly, pants sagging, looked like he had no idea what a comb was. Once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speach a little bit, like if he had been drinking.
    I then told my friend to keep an eye on him while i went and got the wal mart security so they could do something. I called my friend, found where they were, the security guys were talking to him, and we left. No idea what they did, or if they called law enforcement.

    Its guys like that, that make a strong point for those trying to take open carry away from us.

    So when did you become the OC police? It's guys like you that scare me more than the guy you're talking about. And just so you know, it's "speech", no a, two E's.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde


  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Prescott Valley, AZ
    Posts
    200

    Post imported post

    kenpoprofessor wrote:
    >meso.40< wrote:
    Yesterday, on memorial day, i was in wally world with a few friends to get stuff for a BBQ, we were walking around and we spotted a fellow Oc'er, but this guy was NOT a good example by any means. He was carrying what i believe was a hi point c9 9mm, could have been the hi point 380, but either way. He was walking around with another guy, and loudly saying F this and F that, and something along the lines of "id effing kill him". While doing all of this, he had is hand on his holster, not so much his gun, but more like the little snappy thing you see on uncle mikes sidekick holsters. The man was dressed very poorly, pants sagging, looked like he had no idea what a comb was. Once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speach a little bit, like if he had been drinking.
    I then told my friend to keep an eye on him while i went and got the wal mart security so they could do something. I called my friend, found where they were, the security guys were talking to him, and we left. No idea what they did, or if they called law enforcement.

    Its guys like that, that make a strong point for those trying to take open carry away from us.

    So when did you become the OC police? It's guys like you that scare me more than the guy you're talking about. And just so you know, it's "speech", no a, to E's.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde
    Two (not to) E's, Clyde.

    Sorry, couldn't resist. I know it was probably a typo.

    *GRIN*

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Phoenix AZ, ,
    Posts
    163

    Post imported post

    Pistol-Packing-Preacher-in-PV wrote:
    kenpoprofessor wrote:
    >meso.40< wrote:
    Yesterday, on memorial day, i was in wally world with a few friends to get stuff for a BBQ, we were walking around and we spotted a fellow Oc'er, but this guy was NOT a good example by any means. He was carrying what i believe was a hi point c9 9mm, could have been the hi point 380, but either way. He was walking around with another guy, and loudly saying F this and F that, and something along the lines of "id effing kill him". While doing all of this, he had is hand on his holster, not so much his gun, but more like the little snappy thing you see on uncle mikes sidekick holsters. The man was dressed very poorly, pants sagging, looked like he had no idea what a comb was. Once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speach a little bit, like if he had been drinking.
    I then told my friend to keep an eye on him while i went and got the wal mart security so they could do something. I called my friend, found where they were, the security guys were talking to him, and we left. No idea what they did, or if they called law enforcement.

    Its guys like that, that make a strong point for those trying to take open carry away from us.

    So when did you become the OC police? It's guys like you that scare me more than the guy you're talking about. And just so you know, it's "speech", no a, to E's.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde
    Two (not to) E's, Clyde.

    Sorry, couldn't resist. I know it was probably a typo.

    *GRIN*
    Yep, fixed original. Just had a their, they're, and there discussion before this. The other one that gets me is border and boarder Generally, when I spell a word incorrectly, it's a typo, not a consistent spelling error. If I'm unsure, I look it up, don't know why others won't/don't do the same if they expect to communicate clearly in a text medium.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde

  7. #7
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    4,795

    Post imported post

    kenpoprofessor wrote:
    So when did you become the OC police? It's guys like you that scare me more than the guy you're talking about. ...
    Clyde
    When did it become inappropriate to report offensive or even potentially dangerous conduct? At one time, Alexis de Toqueville praised America and our people for a culture in which we had very few professional police but every citizen acted to effect the arrest of wanted criminals. Admittedly, that was a day when we had far fewer oppressive laws (at least if you were a white, land owning male) than today.

    But an armed man engaging in gross vulgarities and even threatening language ("I'd effing kill them") in public, while possibly slurring his speech is not the kind of conduct that should necessarily be completely ignored as merely "free expression".

    Or did we forget that whole part about an armed society being a polite society?

    Charles


    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

    "With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

    "Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Phoenix David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glendale, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    629

    Post imported post

    kenpoprofessor wrote:
    >meso.40< wrote:
    Yesterday, on memorial day, i was in wally world with a few friends to get stuff for a BBQ, we were walking around and we spotted a fellow Oc'er, but this guy was NOT a good example by any means. He was carrying what i believe was a hi point c9 9mm, could have been the hi point 380, but either way. He was walking around with another guy, and loudly saying F this and F that, and something along the lines of "id effing kill him". While doing all of this, he had is hand on his holster, not so much his gun, but more like the little snappy thing you see on uncle mikes sidekick holsters. The man was dressed very poorly, pants sagging, looked like he had no idea what a comb was. Once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speach a little bit, like if he had been drinking.
    I then told my friend to keep an eye on him while i went and got the wal mart security so they could do something. I called my friend, found where they were, the security guys were talking to him, and we left. No idea what they did, or if they called law enforcement.

    Its guys like that, that make a strong point for those trying to take open carry away from us.
    *

    So when did you become the OC police?*** It's guys like you that scare me more than the guy you're talking about.*** And just so you know, it's "speech", no a, two E's.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde
    Lets see you have a possibly intoxicated, armed individual fondling a firearm and making verbal threats to kill somebody, and your upset that he contacted security to have them inquire if they were just drunk dumbasses or a disgruntled former employee that was going to go and kill the manager of the store that fired him.

    He did't contact security because they were dressed poorly, what got his attention was first one was armed, which one should always be observant for that, then what he noticed was their public demeanor and the verbal threats to kill people/someone. Now if he had just reported them for crappy dressers and carrying a gun then that would be a whole other ball of wax.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

  9. #9
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    958

    Post imported post

    kenpoprofessor wrote:
    Pistol-Packing-Preacher-in-PV wrote:
    kenpoprofessor wrote:
    >meso.40< wrote:
    Yesterday, on memorial day, i was in wally world with a few friends to get stuff for a BBQ, we were walking around and we spotted a fellow Oc'er, but this guy was NOT a good example by any means. He was carrying what i believe was a hi point c9 9mm, could have been the hi point 380, but either way. He was walking around with another guy, and loudly saying F this and F that, and something along the lines of "id effing kill him". While doing all of this, he had is hand on his holster, not so much his gun, but more like the little snappy thing you see on uncle mikes sidekick holsters. The man was dressed very poorly, pants sagging, looked like he had no idea what a comb was. Once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speach a little bit, like if he had been drinking.
    I then told my friend to keep an eye on him while i went and got the wal mart security so they could do something. I called my friend, found where they were, the security guys were talking to him, and we left. No idea what they did, or if they called law enforcement.

    Its guys like that, that make a strong point for those trying to take open carry away from us.
    *

    So when did you become the OC police?*** It's guys like you that scare me more than the guy you're talking about.*** And just so you know, it's "speech", no a, to E's.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde
    Two (not to) E's, Clyde.

    Sorry, couldn't resist. I know it was probably a typo.

    *GRIN*
    Yep, fixed original.**** Just had a their, they're, and there discussion before this.** The other one that gets me is border and boarder***** Generally, when I spell a word incorrectly, it's a typo, not a consistent spelling error.*** If I'm unsure, I look it up, don't know why others won't/don't do the same if they expect to communicate clearly in a text medium.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde
    Vee must Vatch our Grammar ish be gooder...

  10. #10
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    958

    Post imported post

    .......double tap....

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    179

    Post imported post

    Well normally id understand your point, but the man was making threats, WHILE CARRYING A FIREARM and possibly intoxicated. . What part of that is of no concern to you?

    and so sorry. SPEECH. I typically dont use spell check, once in awhile i will spell something wrong.

    But when a man like that is near me, i believe it is necessary to take appropriate action to resolve a problem, before it even happens. He could have gone home and killed someone, or the checkout person could have been going slow and he got pissed and opened fire, who knows, people these days are unpredictable. I would not report him for being poorly dressed and poorly groomed, but one thing you learn about people is that when they stop caring about themselves as to not be clean and decent looking, a lot of times they feel like they have nothing anymore, and that is when occasionally they lose it.

    Im not trying to be the OC police, but if you would not do something about that kind of situation, then perhaps it is you that you need to worry about, and not me.

  12. #12
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    958

    Post imported post

    >meso.40< wrote:
    Well normally id understand your point, but the man was making threats, WHILE CARRYING A FIREARM and possibly intoxicated. . What part of that is of no concern to you?

    and so sorry. SPEECH. I typically dont use spell check, once in awhile i will spell something wrong.

    But when a man like that is near me, i believe it is necessary to take appropriate action to resolve a problem, before it even happens. He could have gone home and killed someone, or the checkout person could have been going slow and he got pissed and opened fire, who knows, people these days are unpredictable. I would not report him for being poorly dressed and poorly groomed, but one thing you learn about people is that when they stop caring about themselves as to not be clean and decent looking, a lot of times they feel like they have nothing anymore, and that is when occasionally they lose it.

    Im not trying to be the OC police, but if you would not do something about that kind of situation, then perhaps it is you that you need to worry about, and not me.
    You failed to say WHERE? Which WM??

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    179

    Post imported post

    To be honest i dont even know which one it was, i was in the back seat and not driving, it was just one the way to where we were going, if i can somehow find out ill put it in my post.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Prescott Valley, AZ
    Posts
    200

    Post imported post

    kenpoprofessor wrote:
    Pistol-Packing-Preacher-in-PV wrote:
    kenpoprofessor wrote:
    >meso.40< wrote:
    Yesterday, on memorial day, i was in wally world with a few friends to get stuff for a BBQ, we were walking around and we spotted a fellow Oc'er, but this guy was NOT a good example by any means. He was carrying what i believe was a hi point c9 9mm, could have been the hi point 380, but either way. He was walking around with another guy, and loudly saying F this and F that, and something along the lines of "id effing kill him". While doing all of this, he had is hand on his holster, not so much his gun, but more like the little snappy thing you see on uncle mikes sidekick holsters. The man was dressed very poorly, pants sagging, looked like he had no idea what a comb was. Once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speach a little bit, like if he had been drinking.
    I then told my friend to keep an eye on him while i went and got the wal mart security so they could do something. I called my friend, found where they were, the security guys were talking to him, and we left. No idea what they did, or if they called law enforcement.

    Its guys like that, that make a strong point for those trying to take open carry away from us.

    So when did you become the OC police? It's guys like you that scare me more than the guy you're talking about. And just so you know, it's "speech", no a, to E's.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde
    Two (not to) E's, Clyde.

    Sorry, couldn't resist. I know it was probably a typo.

    *GRIN*
    Yep, fixed original. Just had a their, they're, and there discussion before this. The other one that gets me is border and boarder Generally, when I spell a word incorrectly, it's a typo, not a consistent spelling error. If I'm unsure, I look it up, don't know why others won't/don't do the same if they expect to communicate clearly in a text medium.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde
    One of my favorites is "effect, affect." Well, and maybe "accept, except."

    English seems to have a lot of fun that way, doesn't it?

    OK. Enough off-topic stuff.

  15. #15
    Regular Member mFonz77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    Posts
    265

    Post imported post

    I would praise the OP for his situational awareness. Many of those who choose to carry, whether openly or legally concealed, stop there and do not practice SA. Most "reasonable" people are socially-calibrated and can tell if someone is just bein' a dingle or potentially a threat.

    Condition Orange for sure; a specific circumstance with a well-defined, premeditated response: "IF he unholsters his weapon I WILL fire."

    Furthermore, simply because someone HAS a firearm in their possession, and it is being legally carried (ie, holstered, no hand upon grip or defensive display), I do not assume that a) they are a legal possessor, b) they are sober (alchohol/drugs affect us all in different ways), c) they even own the firearm in question, d) the firearm is not stolen, e) they didn't do anything that would cause them to go nuts that day (like break up with a girlfriend or lose a job, etc.), etc etc etc

    All I am saying is that situational awareness is a critical skill that one must develop and use, and if the OP were a LEO he would easily have probably cause for a Terry stop.
    Once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speech a little bit
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!

  16. #16
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Carson City, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    120

    Post imported post

    Well,

    Here we have a situation where an OC'er probably wasn't acting in the best manner. I would like to believe that most of us on here hold ourselves to higher standards than what the OP reported about this individual's behavior.

    Also, just makes another great point about being able to OC or CC. You were aware and also had the tools necessary to protect yourself from and individual like this, lets say for hypothetical reasons, if he was to take his inappropriate behavior to the next level and becoming dangerous.

    That is why I OC or carry at all, because I cannot control the actions of others. I have learned, like all things, there is good and there is bad.

    With any group or any organization, there are some people that just aren't on the SAME PAGE!

    Oh, and for the spelling police, I take the 5th and you can deal with it.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Phoenix AZ, ,
    Posts
    163

    Post imported post

    >meso.40< wrote:
    Well normally id understand your point, but the man was making threats, WHILE CARRYING A FIREARM and possibly intoxicated. . What part of that is of no concern to you?

    and so sorry. SPEECH. I typically dont use spell check, once in awhile i will spell something wrong.

    But when a man like that is near me, i believe it is necessary to take appropriate action to resolve a problem, before it even happens. He could have gone home and killed someone, or the checkout person could have been going slow and he got pissed and opened fire, who knows, people these days are unpredictable. I would not report him for being poorly dressed and poorly groomed, but one thing you learn about people is that when they stop caring about themselves as to not be clean and decent looking, a lot of times they feel like they have nothing anymore, and that is when occasionally they lose it.

    Im not trying to be the OC police, but if you would not do something about that kind of situation, then perhaps it is you that you need to worry about, and not me.



    Hmm, let's see? Bring an unarmedsecurity guard to harass an already agitated and possilbly hostile target?

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde


  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    179

    Post imported post



    So you are saying if you saw someone doing something that could potentially harm, or even kill others, that you would walk right by not even thinking twice about it?
    That is sad..

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Phoenix AZ, ,
    Posts
    163

    Post imported post

    >meso.40< wrote:
    and since when is wal mart security armed?

    So you are saying if you saw someone doing something that could potentially harm, or even kill others, that you would walk right by not even thinking twice about it?
    That is sad..
    Darwin wins. I don't have sympathy for people that don't have enough sense to protect themselves with the best available tools, nor keep an awareness level to compensate for said state. I don't suffer the fools when they have the freedom to exercise their rights as they choose. If it were another state that didn't have our laws, I could, and would, sympathize.

    BTW, read the post, I said "unarmed", hint, bringing someone not armed to an already agitated, armed,and possibly hostile target.

    Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

    Clyde

  20. #20
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    '...and possibly intoxicated...'

    Really?

    Why didn't the OP mention anything about the bottle of vodka in his OTHER hand and the stench of alcohol on his breath, as he stumbled about shouting incoherently?

    Oh, that's right... Not being wealthy means you're a drunk...

    I don't fondle my holster or curse about killing people in public... But I rarely comb my hair and my clothes aren't fancy. Should I not be allowed to own guns? Should I not be allowed to OC?

    If you're still tied up in appearances, you need to grow up. I've no need to impress anyone, and if my appearance keeps people away who are tragically arrogant and immature; excellent!

    When is the next OC Ball? I need a party to crash...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    179

    Post imported post

    First off, did i say that the reason i reported him was how he looked? NO.
    And i HAVE heard intoxicated people talk, they slurr their speech,and i could HEAR him SLURRING. Besides that there were others around that had disturbed looks on their faces. I could care less what he was wearing, means nothing to me, was merely
    describing the man i saw, I dont go walking around in a suit and tie, nor do i expect anyone else to do so. We all have our bad days no doubt, but to go around with your hand on a holster of a, what i assume to be, loaded firearm, saying you will kill people, is more than just a bad day. I honestly dont care if you think what i did was right or wrong, i think i did the right thing and thats what matters to me. I didnt do it to be "cool" or to act important.
    I dont care if it was a well dressed business man with a kimber, i would have done the same thing given the same circumstances.

    Sorry im not like you and couldnt simply walk by the man while saying to myself, "what a fine OC example that man is, hes so brave".

  22. #22
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    >meso.40< wrote:
    First off, did i say that the reason i reported him was how he looked? NO.
    And i HAVE heard intoxicated people talk, they slurr their speech,and i could HEAR him SLURRING. Besides that there were others around that had disturbed looks on their faces. I could care less what he was wearing, means nothing to me, was merely
    describing the man i saw, I dont go walking around in a suit and tie, nor do i expect anyone else to do so. We all have our bad days no doubt, but to go around with your hand on a holster of a, what i assume to be, loaded firearm, saying you will kill people, is more than just a bad day. I honestly dont care if you think what i did was right or wrong, i think i did the right thing and thats what matters to me. I didnt do it to be "cool" or to act important.
    I dont care if it was a well dressed business man with a kimber, i would have done the same thing given the same circumstances.

    Sorry im not like you and couldnt simply walk by the man while saying to myself, "what a fine OC example that man is, hes so brave".
    Didn't mean to irritate you sweetie pie, but you're cute when you're mad.

    I'm pointing out that you made no statement originally to this very glaring and important detail. It just suddenly cropped up when you wanted to kick someone's ass for suggesting that angry, unpleasant people with little money have rights too.

    You invented an extra detail to support your position. No one else was there, so no one else can call you a liar.

    Just saying, 'drunk' would have been the first thing you used to describe him if it had been true...

    So, if it's not true, then it must be a...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    179

    Post imported post

    You have got some serious anti social behavior, perhaps its time to leave mother basement? And dude you are kinda creepin on me a little.

    And this very important detail you speak of, is not important, it makes no difference what the other people were doing. And FYI im not angry in the least bit, i was simply trying to get you to understand where i am coming from. Im not going to sit here and argue with you over the net.

    And you need to pay attention to the details, i did NOT say i reported him for being less fortunate, or for having a bad hair day, i reported him for the simple fact that a possibly intoxicated man fondling a gun, is disturbing behavior to me.

    Maybe this is normal from your neck of the woods, who knows.

    But if this guy were to walk into a bank doing the same stuff, i can GUARANTEE you someone would call the police.

  24. #24
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    >meso.40< wrote:
    You have got some serious anti social behavior, perhaps its time to leave mother basement? And dude you are kinda creepin on me a little.

    And this very important detail you speak of, is not important, it makes no difference what the other people were doing. And FYI im not angry in the least bit, i was simply trying to get you to understand where i am coming from. Im not going to sit here and argue with you over the net.

    And you need to pay attention to the details, i did NOT say i reported him for being less fortunate, or for having a bad hair day, i reported him for the simple fact that a possibly intoxicated man fondling a gun, is disturbing behavior to me.

    Maybe this is normal from your neck of the woods, who knows.

    But if this guy were to walk into a bank doing the same stuff, i can GUARANTEE you someone would call the police.
    I'm going to ignore all of your silly insults and blather to point out the part where you kicked your own ass.

    A guy carrying a gun, DRUNK, is sooo astoundingly important (it is) that you didn't mention it?

    A detail you left out in the beginning, and made up later to support the rest of what is seen here?

    You said NOTHING about him being 'possibly intoxicated' until you wanted to attack someone for disagreeing with your attitude.

    I'll be happy to creep you out anytime, you know where to find me.

    No raindrop ever takes responsibility for the flood, yet, calls itself the responsible one...

    P.S. There are no basements in Florida.

    NOTE TO READERS, the OP has been EDITED.... UNWATCHED.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    179

    Post imported post

    florida? may i ask why you are on the Arizona forum?

    And yes actually, i did mention that.
    "once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speech a little bit, like if he had been drinking"

    Not sure how you missed that one.

    And my bad, i meant to say attic.

    Either way, you are entitled to think whatever you want, doesnt bother me either way, you heard my explanation.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •