• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poor OC Example

*1911_man*

imported post

First off, did i say that the reason i reported him was how he looked? NO.
And i HAVE heard intoxicated people talk, they slurr their speech,and i could HEAR him SLURRING. Besides that there were others around that had disturbed looks on their faces. I could care less what he was wearing, means nothing to me, was merely
describing the man i saw, I dont go walking around in a suit and tie, nor do i expect anyone else to do so. We all have our bad days no doubt, but to go around with your hand on a holster of a, what i assume to be, loaded firearm, saying you will kill people, is more than just a bad day. I honestly dont care if you think what i did was right or wrong, i think i did the right thing and thats what matters to me. I didnt do it to be "cool" or to act important.
I dont care if it was a well dressed business man with a kimber, i would have done the same thing given the same circumstances.

Sorry im not like you and couldnt simply walk by the man while saying to myself, "what a fine OC example that man is, hes so brave".

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

>meso.40< wrote:
First off, did i say that the reason i reported him was how he looked? NO.
And i HAVE heard intoxicated people talk, they slurr their speech,and i could HEAR him SLURRING. Besides that there were others around that had disturbed looks on their faces. I could care less what he was wearing, means nothing to me, was merely
describing the man i saw, I dont go walking around in a suit and tie, nor do i expect anyone else to do so. We all have our bad days no doubt, but to go around with your hand on a holster of a, what i assume to be, loaded firearm, saying you will kill people, is more than just a bad day. I honestly dont care if you think what i did was right or wrong, i think i did the right thing and thats what matters to me. I didnt do it to be "cool" or to act important.
I dont care if it was a well dressed business man with a kimber, i would have done the same thing given the same circumstances.

Sorry im not like you and couldnt simply walk by the man while saying to myself, "what a fine OC example that man is, hes so brave".
Didn't mean to irritate you sweetie pie, but you're cute when you're mad.

I'm pointing out that you made no statement originally to this very glaring and important detail. It just suddenly cropped up when you wanted to kick someone's ass for suggesting that angry, unpleasant people with little money have rights too.

You invented an extra detail to support your position. No one else was there, so no one else can call you a liar.

Just saying, 'drunk' would have been the first thing you used to describe him if it had been true...

So, if it's not true, then it must be a...

*1911_man*

imported post

You have got some serious anti social behavior, perhaps its time to leave mother basement? And dude you are kinda creepin on me a little.

And this very important detail you speak of, is not important, it makes no difference what the other people were doing. And FYI im not angry in the least bit, i was simply trying to get you to understand where i am coming from. Im not going to sit here and argue with you over the net.

And you need to pay attention to the details, i did NOT say i reported him for being less fortunate, or for having a bad hair day, i reported him for the simple fact that a possibly intoxicated man fondling a gun, is disturbing behavior to me.

Maybe this is normal from your neck of the woods, who knows.

But if this guy were to walk into a bank doing the same stuff, i can GUARANTEE you someone would call the police.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

>meso.40< wrote:
You have got some serious anti social behavior, perhaps its time to leave mother basement? And dude you are kinda creepin on me a little.

And this very important detail you speak of, is not important, it makes no difference what the other people were doing. And FYI im not angry in the least bit, i was simply trying to get you to understand where i am coming from. Im not going to sit here and argue with you over the net.

And you need to pay attention to the details, i did NOT say i reported him for being less fortunate, or for having a bad hair day, i reported him for the simple fact that a possibly intoxicated man fondling a gun, is disturbing behavior to me.

Maybe this is normal from your neck of the woods, who knows.

But if this guy were to walk into a bank doing the same stuff, i can GUARANTEE you someone would call the police.
I'm going to ignore all of your silly insults and blather to point out the part where you kicked your own ass.

A guy carrying a gun, DRUNK, is sooo astoundingly important (it is) that you didn't mention it?

A detail you left out in the beginning, and made up later to support the rest of what is seen here?

You said NOTHING about him being 'possibly intoxicated' until you wanted to attack someone for disagreeing with your attitude.

I'll be happy to creep you out anytime, you know where to find me.

No raindrop ever takes responsibility for the flood, yet, calls itself the responsible one...

P.S. There are no basements in Florida.

NOTE TO READERS, the OP has been EDITED.... UNWATCHED.

*1911_man*

imported post

florida? may i ask why you are on the Arizona forum?

And yes actually, i did mention that.
"once i listened to him a little longer it almost sounded like he was slurring his speech a little bit, like if he had been drinking"

Not sure how you missed that one.

And my bad, i meant to say attic.

Either way, you are entitled to think whatever you want, doesnt bother me either way, you heard my explanation.

GWbiker

imported post

Before this thread goes further and additional mud slinging begins, let's review one major point..

You failed to say WHERE? Which WM??

To be honest i dont even know which one it was, i was in the back seat and not driving, it was just one the way to where we were going, if i can somehow find out ill put it in my post.

Credibility???....:uhoh:

*1911_man*

imported post

credibility? do you honestly think that i would make this up?
Its not like i said i was in a death defying shootout with terrorists, i simply saw a guy, and told the wal mart people about it. There was no police report or anything like that as far as i know, i told security about it, bought my stuff, and left.