Thread: Open Carry when you vote!

Post imported post

Open Carried today to Lawson State Community College and voted. No one said anything.

In November, if it's legal to OC where you vote, give it a try. It's your right as an American and an Alabamian.
    A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
    But have his weapons to hand:
    He knows not when he may need a spear,
    Or what menace meet on the road.

- Odin
    The Havamal

Post imported post

Damn..., I wish we could do that here in Georgia!

Post imported post

I did it here in Boise, and the voting place is in the 7th adventist church, everybody saw my gun it is a 44 s&w Mag. is big and bulky and I love it.

Post imported post

I wanted to but they are holding the voting at an elementry school. I know it's technically legal but i'm pretty sure they would kick up a fuss

Post imported post

Ease on in the School edgewise, and be sly as a Fox on your Rights to Open Carry.

I would do it in a Heart-beat..., if only..., it were Legal here in Georgia.

Post imported post

To Aadvark, I used to live in Yakima,Wash. long time ago, and I remember reading that there is a town some where close to Atlanta that open carry was the law, and I remember seen pictures of people packing guns all over that town, do you know anything about it, is that law still in that town ?

Post imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
    To Aadvark, I used to live in Yakima,Wash. long time ago, and I remember reading that there is a town some where close to Atlanta that open carry was the
    law, and I remember seen pictures of people packing guns all over that town, do you know anything about it, is that law still in that town ?
    Kennesaw, GA requires all homeowners possess a firearm (if possible). It's a non-enforced law, but once it passed, the crime went down overnight. For it's proximity to Atlanta proper, it does have a low crime rate given the surrounding communities. Kennesaw is also home to a large outdoor mall.
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Post imported post

Thank you, I knew I was right!!!, Utah has a town like that, too, I think. and I think there is another town close to Nampa, here in Idaho (colse to Boise) they adopted the same law, I hope I amright.

Post imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
    Thank you, I knew I was right!!!, Utah has a town like that, too, I think. and I think there is another town close to Nampa, here in Idaho (colse to Boise) they adopted the same law, I hope I amright.
    You got it buddy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/16/op...6reynolds.html

Just one of the many reasons I moved to Idaho.