• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry when you vote!

Jonathon Sometimes

imported post

Open Carried today to Lawson State Community College and voted. No one said anything.

In November, if it's legal to OC where you vote, give it a try. It's your right as an American and an Alabamian.

ISRAEL

imported post

I did it here in Boise, and the voting place is in the 7th adventist church, everybody saw my gun it is a 44 s&w Mag. is big and bulky and I love it.

fox2102

imported post

I wanted to but they are holding the voting at an elementry school. I know it's technically legal but i'm pretty sure they would kick up a fuss

aadvark

imported post

Ease on in the School edgewise, and be sly as a Fox on your Rights to Open Carry.

I would do it in a Heart-beat..., if only..., it were Legal here in Georgia.

ISRAEL

imported post

To Aadvark, I used to live in Yakima,Wash. long time ago, and I remember reading that there is a town some where close to Atlanta that open carry was the law, and I remember seen pictures of people packing guns all over that town, do you know anything about it, is that law still in that town ?

Kirbinator

imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
To Aadvark, I used to live in Yakima,Wash. long time ago, and I remember reading that there is a town some where close to Atlanta that open carry was the
law, and I remember seen pictures of people packing guns all over that town, do you know anything about it, is that law still in that town ?
Kennesaw, GA requires all homeowners possess a firearm (if possible). It's a non-enforced law, but once it passed, the crime went down overnight. For it's proximity to Atlanta proper, it does have a low crime rate given the surrounding communities. Kennesaw is also home to a large outdoor mall.

ISRAEL

imported post

Thank you, I knew I was right!!!, Utah has a town like that, too, I think. and I think there is another town close to Nampa, here in Idaho (colse to Boise) they adopted the same law, I hope I amright.