• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

David Hedrick for Congress Answers Questions From The Brady Center

Welles

imported post

We need to get the Marine elected!

Hedrick answers questions from an Anti-gun member of the Brady Center. To see his answer, scroll down to 9/28/09. This is great and exactly what we need in a U.S. Congressman. I will be making a donation to his campaign and I encourage others to do the same.

http://www.davidwhedrick.com/TownHall.htm

Welles

imported post

Also, Hedrick spoke at the Open Carry rally in Olympia. He is a big, open carry supporter.

Old Grump

imported post

CrossFire wrote:
Wish we had this guy in the Texas legislature.:celebrate
Wish we had a few guys like him in the Wisconsin Legislature and Illinois could use about 20 or 30 of him.

This is going out to some people I know, oh boy is it. Not preaching to the choir people but people who think I am unreasonable. This is one of the best responses I have seen.