Thread: Post office boundries?

Post imported post

As I was in line. I realized my cc was in fact stll on my hip and I was at the post office. Our post office is in the back of a Pharmacy. I havent been in there for years. You have to stand in line to get to the workers window where they sell stamps and take your mail. My question is. If I'm in line out side the post office window am I a restricted area? The worker area is inclosed . There is a public area for P.O. boxes that you don't enter to access the stamp seller.

Post imported post

Good question..

Post imported post

i think you were AOK.... since you were not on post office property..
    you were in the store!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

I'm sorry, what? Did you say conceal carry?

Oh, I must have had something in my teeth.

Did you say CONCEAL CARRY?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill