• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry pictures for soon to be released Maine OC Association web site!!

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Hello folks, we are currently building the Maine Open Carry Association's (MOCA) website, slowly but surely! What we need from you all is pictures! We need pictures of people Openly Carrying properly holstered handguns in daily life! Perhaps even a couple shots of the wife at the range! So please, post up as many pics as you can!! And remember, they will be posted for the use of anyone on OCDO, they will be directly used in the website development of the *MOCA* if you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at: shanebelanger@gmail.com **we're still working on the name/acronym if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them! (along with your pictures, lets keep this thread CLEAN so others can reference it for pictures).

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

crdonov wrote:
good start to the wesite!
Now there is a typo that makes sense. :p

Ask not what what Maine's open carry association can do for you, but what you can do for it.

"We" are individually stronger and collectively much more effective when joined for a common cause.

Yata hey

ep0k

imported post

Hey folks, I'm still adding content to the site. I wanted to make a list of OC-friendly and OC-non-friendly businesses. So if you have any rants or raves post them here or send me an email (forrest.brown@gmail.com) / PM and I'll include it. I don't want to source anything without permission.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Nobody out there have a digital camera?

Take some pictures in a park, walking down the street, ANYTHING!

Get on board with this - help out - do your part.

Download 'em and send them to Shane.

Yata hey