Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invite to meet at Starbuck's in Wentzville

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Post imported post

I will be at the Starbucks inWentzville MO, open carrying this Sat, June 5th from 6pm till 7pm.Feel freeto join in, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's.Wenzville is only OC legal with a CCW. I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you would like to see the codes forWentzville just ask and I will post them.

Starbucks address is:1877 Wentzville Pky, Wentzville, MO 63385

Post imported post

Ahhhhh. Home, sweet home.

Post imported post

I'M THERE! The wife is working, but I'm making this one no matter what. Getting the grandparents over here to watch them for me! AWESOME!

Post imported post

mofalloncarry wrote:
    I'M THERE! The wife is working, but I'm making this one no matter what. Getting the grandparents over here to watch them for me! AWESOME!
    Goodto hear. The more the merrier.

Doc

Post imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
    Ahhhhh. Home, sweet home.

¬*
    somehow i figured super would like this...not like he drives anywhere anyway...hehe

Post imported post

OH....so this is great....in my neck of the woods and i know that some of you will have to drive near me so maybe I could get a ride!!!???.....the only weekend that I can't even think about going....still going to try...

Have to go to KC tomorrow.....Richard Petty Driving experience with customers......hopefully home before 6pm Friday....have to pick up a rental car....then drive to Tennessee to pick up my daughter for the summer on Saturday....at least a 10hr drive...

I may be back in time....if I am....I will be there, may bring my daughter,,,,LEAVE HER ALONE!!!,,,,,will have a car until Sunday am...

Hope to see you all there, if not.....will make one soon...I PROMISE!!!

I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!......ex just called and said that she is going to bring the kid Monday.....Already have the rental car....so....count on me!!!!!!!!!!

Z

GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!

Post imported post

bizump!

saturday peeps.

Post imported post

I will be there...!

I've had my eye on you a couple months now........:what:

Post imported post

Sorry, I am not in the states, so I will not be attending. If Doc gets accosted and beaten up, please film it.
    I will not agree with you all the time, deal with it. CASE CLOSED.

Post imported post

Not only will it be filmed.....we may sell copies just to get his A@@ out of jail.....lol

I am for sure to be there!!!!

Z

Post imported post

I am going to need it in high def. 1080.

Post imported post

Dang it...can't help you there....Ijust changed everthing to 3-D....:shock:

Post imported post

Nashoba wrote:
    I will be there...!

I've had my eye on you a couple months now........:what:

Welcome to the forum. Will the other CCW holderfrom your residence be Open Carrying as well?

P.S. Your killing me with the badge.

Doc

Post imported post

you're giving doc badge envy....

Post imported post

We need more badges --

Post imported post

zekester wrote:
    Not only will it be filmed.....we may sell copies just to get his A@@ out of jail.....lol

I am for sure to be there!!!!

Z

At 8 cents a pop........

......we should have Doc out in a few years!

YuppieDog wrote:
    We need more badges --

Badges? We don't need no steeeenking badges! (Isn't that how they say it where you're at, Yup?)

Post imported post

Hold on - "dos cervezas, por favor"- Yes Super, you are right.

I'm currently sitting on the beach - toes in the water - ass in the sand in Mexico.

Post imported post

bump....today.

Post imported post

YuppieDog wrote:
    Hold on - "dos cervezas, por favor"- Yes Super, you are right.

I'm currently sitting on the beach - toes in the water - ass in the sand in Mexico.

They have wi-fi at the beach? Sweet.

Post imported post

Yep, beach is 15 steps from condo.

Post imported post

Wentzville Starbuck's was another good gathering. Our usual camera person (Lady C)decided to giveOC a try. As well we had a new face from the forum(LMTD) come out to sit and chat. As well I would like to thank some of the usual faces I see at these gathers: Big Mike, Cash50, Superlite, Nrepuyan, and The Angry Falconer.

Doc

Post imported post

So sorry I missed it, stupid me fell asleep watching the Card's...Must have been all the excitement I had in KC Friday..

Z

Telling my kids they cannot use my car next week....

Where is the next one?

Z

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

Good time, nice folks, only one incident, ok not really an incident, more of an interaction.

Seems some designed engineer had a massive brain fart and placed the extended chute trash can about 3 foot from the outside seating table. When a lady tosses a half full soda cup into it, she thought she had splashed Cash, however it was all good and he was nether assaulted or battered by the trash she disposed of and a smaile and wave was all that was required to make it all good.

In an effort for full disclosure, the poser pics indicated I was OC, however that is not the case, I was CCW other than the photo. Not so much as any kind of statement, I just really had no desire to tuck my shirt in at any point yesterday. I also took quite offensive the event in St Charles where BigMike was questioned and disarmed simply because he was standing next to someone openly carrying and I did not plan on being quite as cordial if a similar situation arose.

Relaxing evening with good company and conversation.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman Universityís School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Post imported post

LMTD wrote:
    Good time, nice folks, only one incident, ok not really an incident, more of an interaction.

Seems some designed engineer had a massive brain fart and placed the extended chute trash can about 3 foot from the outside seating table. When a lady tosses a half full soda cup into it, she thought she had splashed Cash, however it was all good and he was nether assaulted or battered by the trash she disposed of and a smaile and wave was all that was required to make it all good.

In an effort for full disclosure, the poser pics indicated I was OC, however that is not the case, I was CCW other than the photo. Not so much as any kind of statement, I just really had no desire to tuck my shirt in at any point yesterday. I also took quite offensive the event in St Charles where BigMike was questioned and disarmed simply because he was standing next to someone openly carrying and I did not plan on being quite as cordial if a similar situation arose.

Relaxing evening with good company and conversation.
    You have the "family support" to do that, not everyone does.

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

You are correct and it does make a difference, however, as I made it clear as well, I have an ethics clause in my contract and a not so firearm friendly employer so the cost would be perhaps more far reaching.

I also said not so cordial, meaning I would stop the officer dead in his tracks with something to the effect of "Why are you asking me anything sir?"

I think it is best said, I learned from Mikes experience he showed us all, an officer may well be quite willing to question and detain and seize property from you simply because of where you are standing, lets remember Doc was reported on, not Mike.

While one can debate all day long whether or not the officers should have addressed Doc, there is no debate on Bigmike, he was not reported on and was questioned for no reason what so ever beyond standing next to someone whom had been reported on.

I am in no way what so ever saying Mikes reaction was wrong, I am simply saying that I learned from it and I would question the officers motives directly to make it quite clear to him that not only what he was doing was wrong, he was dealing with a citizen whom KNEW it was wrong and he would be held accountable for his actions.

Had they not shared the video, I would still know it was wrong and would have been surprised by it and not have had a planned approach, this was my point and if another was implied I apologize for mis-communicating the wrong point.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman Universityís School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast