• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Starbuck's in Wentzville

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

I will be at the Starbucks inWentzville MO, open carrying this Sat, June 5th from 6pm till 7pm.Feel freeto join in, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's.Wenzville is only OC legal with a CCW. I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you would like to see the codes forWentzville just ask and I will post them.

Starbucks address is:1877 Wentzville Pky, Wentzville, MO 63385

OpencarryLadue009.jpg

silo

imported post

I'M THERE! The wife is working, but I'm making this one no matter what. Getting the grandparents over here to watch them for me! AWESOME!

zekester

imported post

OH....so this is great.:cuss:...in my neck of the woods and i know that some of you will have to drive near me so maybe I could get a ride!!!???.....the only weekend that I can't even think about going....still going to try...

Have to go to KC tomorrow.....Richard Petty Driving experience with customers......hopefully home before 6pm Friday....have to pick up a rental car....then drive to Tennessee to pick up my daughter for the summer on Saturday....at least a 10hr drive...

I may be back in time....if I am....I will be there, may bring my daughter,,,,LEAVE HER ALONE!!!,,,,,will have a car until Sunday am...

Hope to see you all there, if not.....will make one soon...I PROMISE!!!

I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!......ex just called and said that she is going to bring the kid Monday.....Already have the rental car....so....count on me!!!!!!!!!!

Z

Nashoba

imported post

I will be there...!

I've had my eye on you a couple months now........:what:

zekester

imported post

Not only will it be filmed.....we may sell copies just to get his A@@ out of jail.....lol

I am for sure to be there!!!!

Z

Superlite27

imported post

zekester wrote:
Not only will it be filmed.....we may sell copies just to get his A@@ out of jail.....lol

I am for sure to be there!!!!

Z

At 8 cents a pop........

......we should have Doc out in a few years!

YuppieDog wrote:
We need more badges --:monkey

Badges? We don't need no steeeenking badges! (Isn't that how they say it where you're at, Yup?)

YuppieDog

imported post

Hold on - "dos cervezas, por favor"- Yes Super, you are right.

I'm currently sitting on the beach - toes in the water - ass in the sand in Mexico.