• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyallup Gun Show (OC Table for June)

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

The table is all paid for and I'm all set to man it once again. I'd really like to see some other members step up and help out at the table. If you are not a WAC member I can get you a vendor pass and get you in for free. Let me know........

The show is this weekend June 5th & 6th.

oc-table.jpg

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Table is all set up for the weekend. We are set up right behind the "Gem Guy" from Seattle Guns in row 5(?) near the North Wall.

Flanders007

imported post

I will be there with a bag full of tshirts...

Oh, and whoever paid for the booth, please allow me to reimburse you for the table fee. We can all thank the nameless soul in the graphics department of the brady bunch that "helped" me to realize my latest creation... after all, if it wasn't the brady bunch getting all bunched in the shorts about starbucks, 'ilovegunsandcoffee' may have never been born... :lol:

Trigger Dr

imported post

Unfortunately, I work both days and also will be working both days next month.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Had plenty of folks stop by and say hi unfortunately none came to man the table. Sunday traffic was much better than Saturday traffic. Someone stole the "Coffee" shirts I had hanging at the table. I alerted security but really there is nothing they could do.

July table... I plan to be out of the state and won't be able to man the table. If I have some folks that will handle it I will purchase a table but I don't want to spend $40 if no one shows up.

I would really like to get a table at the Centralia show for the 19 & 20th June. We have never had a presence there and I think it would be a good thing.

If that is not possible next week (12 & 13th June) is a show in Monroe.

If anyone is interested and positive they can attend let me know so I can book a table. (my contact info is in my profile)

Jun 12-13 Monroe, Evergreen State Fairgrounds, 250 tbls $40,
Jun 12-13
Spokane, Spokane County Fair & Expo, 500 tbls
Jun 19-20
Centralia, SW Washington Fairgrounds
Jun 19-20
Custer, Custer Sportsman Club, 3000 Birch Bay-Lynden Rd

Jun 26-27
Bremerton, Kitsap County Fairgrounds, NW Fairgrounds Rd

Jun 26-27 Kennewick, Benton County Fairgrounds