• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

12 Dead in UK Shooting Rampage

Metalhead47

imported post

brianstone1985 wrote:
Link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37467424/ns/world_news-europe/?GT1=43001

I bet the loved ones of those killed wish they were not in a country with such strict gun control laws.

Despicable non the less...

-Brian

Thats impossible and you know it! Everyone knows guns are illegal in the UK, so there cant POSSIBLY have been a shooting because no one has any guns! You've been listening to the vast right wing conspiracy!:uhoh:

amzbrady

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
brianstone1985 wrote:
Link:

I bet the loved ones of those killed wish they were not in a country with such strict gun control laws.

-Brian

Thats impossible and you know it! Everyone knows guns are illegal in the UK, so there cant POSSIBLY have been a shooting because no one has any guns! You've been listening to the vast right wing conspiracy!:uhoh:
I thought just handguns were banned. They said they found a shotgun but didnt say what the other gun was?

Metalhead47

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Metalhead47 wrote:
brianstone1985 wrote:
Link:

-Brian

I thought just handguns were banned. They said they found a shotgun but didnt say what the other gun was?

As I understand it, you can "own" a single or double shotgun, maybe a rifle, but you have to keep it locked in the safe at an approved gun club. Ill have to wiki it.

amzbrady

imported post

brianstone1985 wrote:
Because I saw the story and I live in Washington and take no part whatsoever in the UK forum. Feel free to copy and paste.

-Brian

Lets fix it, so it belongs here. We in Washington think it is too bad the people in the UK can not openly carry a handgun.

there now it belongs here.