• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GunBurger.com

neuroblades

imported post

I just happened across this site on the Hot Topic forum on this site. They're initially based in Arizona but they're looking to add LOT of folks as co-moderators to the GunBurger.com site for areas across the U.S.

I figured that being most of you folks are in larger areas and cities, someone out there might be interested in putting Lexington, Lousiville, E-town, and the like on the database for others that might be traveling to those areas and looking for pro-OC restaurants.

If anyone thinks that they might be interest, check out the site:

www.gunburger.com