• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Springfield MO Meet and Greet and Eat!!

HYRYSC

imported post

Ok, it's about that time again (actually past time) for all of us Springfieldian OC'ers to meet and eat again.  I propose that we meet at Golden Corral on North Kansas Expressway.  I would like to meet fairly early, like around 6:00 pm and what about next Tuesday, the 8th?

Come one and come all, come as you are or don't come at all. 

One firearm is mandatory, multiple is purely optional but highly recommended.

Or recommend a more suitable time and location.

HYRYSC

imported post

Well, apparently I can't read a calendar very well. The 9th is actually a Wednesday. I meant to say 6:00 pm Tuesday the 8th.

opencarryinmo

imported post

this tues the 8th sounds ok for me , just been out of loop for a bit, i do see that the mo open carry shirts are avail !!! this is very good

HYRYSC

imported post

Just to make sure that everyone knows where to be, lets plan on sitting to the right of the entrance, on the side with the salad bar. Make sure to holler to anyone you see carrying.

goalseter88

imported post

well hope to see you all there. but yah well have to try to stay in a area thats noticeable to the entrance since i saw we got more CCW ppl saying they are going to come from missouricarry.com

opencarryinmo

imported post

hey guys will not be able to make the meet tonight, have got busy here at the house with some things sorry hope to see you guys soon.

HYRYSC

imported post

Yes, alot of fun was had by all. We are planning next meeting to possibly meet at the new indoor shooting range. Bigger_is_Better from another forum that will remain un-named is getting a job there, so we gotta show the support.

goalseter88

imported post

yah had fun time last night. yah well have to go shoot sometime. i wish there was a beter range then that pathetic sounds of freedom range. i already made a point not to give them any of my money. but if we all meet there i would show up i guess.

demery

imported post

Sorry I missed the meeting the other night guys. I got stuck out of town working but I will be at the next one. Hope everyone had a good time though.

HYRYSC

imported post

No worries demery, it was a blast and wish you could have been there to join in the fun. Next one we are planning on doing some shooting and then eating...or eating then shooting. Or eating, shooting, then eating.

:celebrate

demery

imported post

HYRYSC I think I can handle that eating and shooting are two of my favorite things.. hmm I am thinking we discussed this before :p Just let me know when and where.

:celebrate:celebrate

Slowmo

imported post

I also would be interested. I am from extreme SW MO. Would like to come to the next one and hit the Bass Pro. Always can buy some junk I don't need. lol

tweeder

i would really be interested also in a meet/eat and shoot. lets try to put something together!!

goalseter88

some ppl are meeting at the new sound of freedom on monday(july5) at 5pm to shoot. they were talking about eating also but that hasnt been settled yet. you can read up on it at missouricarry.com. i not sure i be there or not since i atm not sure when i be back in springfield.