Thread: Md. Man 'Top Shot' Contestant

Post imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EVu2RkwiFE

[MD Antigunner]"I dont think the use of dangerous killing machines is a form of sport. Maryland has been plagued by children tripping over guns lying all over Baltimore streets. We need to ban any show about guns! To save the children!" [/MD Antigunner]

"Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

As far as I know, there hasn't been a single documented case of a person being injured by tripping over a firearm in MD...

Most of the "children" in Baltimore that are endangered by firearms are 14-19-year-old gangsta wannabees "rollin' down the street in their 6-4's sippin' on gin and juice, laid back, with their mind on their money and their money on their minds...

Beeeach...
    "

It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

Dreamer wrote:
    As far as I know, there hasn't been a single documented case of a person being injured by tripping over a firearm in MD...

Most of the "children" in Baltimore that are endangered by firearms are 14-19-year-old gangsta wannabees rollin' down the street in their 6-4's sippin' on gin and juice, laid back, with their mind on their money and their money on their minds...

Beeeach...

Im pretty sure you know I was kidding, right? lol

Post imported post

Yes, and I'm pretty sure you know that I was being sarcastic... :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Hence, the "Dr. Dre" reference in the second and third lines of my post...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

How do we know that the MD plant isn't there for his skill with a bow.
    Isn't it supposed to be all types of weapons not just best chain gun shooter?

Maybe they did it like miss usa, and had to take one from each state, when the
    better shots hear he is from MD, they laugh so hard and miss the target themselves.
    Competition is as much about messing with the other guys head, as your own abilities.

I'll watch it but will cover my poor childs eyes and ears so he doesn't have nightmares.

Post imported post

Who's Dr. Dre?

Post imported post

Andre Romelle Young - AKA Dr Dre - rapper,producer, thug

Post imported post

Top Shot?
    Wow, 50 & 100 yards with a bolt action rifle from a supported position, and they
    miss that many shots. I'm betting leo till proven otherwise now.
    I could see 3 shots being needed if the first one is so far off you had trouble
    guessing how much to adjust for. But whole cans of ammo?

If this is the best in the country I guess the government doesn't need to fear
    and armed people anymore. Unless the overlords are just as bad.
    Or is this a government attempt to show the sheep that people can't be trusted
    with guns so we need them banned?

I did like the shoot your pick for elimination though. If you miss does that mean
    you wasted your vote?
    Voting while armed should be the norm, not for tv series only.:celebrate

Post imported post

I got a kick out of the disclaimer "do not attempt this at home."

Post imported post

As usual, the guy who always has to be the big shot tough guy is the one who screws up and isnt worth a damn.

I dont remember his name, but the bald guy on red team was a total foolish shot with all teh rifles they had.

Just like my granddad said "the men who have something to actually brag about, are the ones who never need to brag"

The young olympic shooter seems like he will do well.