• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Md. Man 'Top Shot' Contestant

Dreamer

imported post

As far as I know, there hasn't been a single documented case of a person being injured by tripping over a firearm in MD...

Most of the "children" in Baltimore that are endangered by firearms are 14-19-year-old gangsta wannabees "rollin' down the street in their 6-4's sippin' on gin and juice, laid back, with their mind on their money and their money on their minds...

Beeeach...
"

Sig229

imported post

Dreamer wrote:
As far as I know, there hasn't been a single documented case of a person being injured by tripping over a firearm in MD...

Most of the "children" in Baltimore that are endangered by firearms are 14-19-year-old gangsta wannabees rollin' down the street in their 6-4's sippin' on gin and juice, laid back, with their mind on their money and their money on their minds...

Beeeach...

Im pretty sure you know I was kidding, right? lol

Dreamer

imported post

Yes, and I'm pretty sure you know that I was being sarcastic... :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Hence, the "Dr. Dre" reference in the second and third lines of my post...

SlackwareRobert

imported post

How do we know that the MD plant isn't there for his skill with a bow.
Isn't it supposed to be all types of weapons not just best chain gun shooter?

Maybe they did it like miss usa, and had to take one from each state, when the
better shots hear he is from MD, they laugh so hard and miss the target themselves.
Competition is as much about messing with the other guys head, as your own abilities.

I'll watch it but will cover my poor childs eyes and ears so he doesn't have nightmares.:lol::banghead::banghead:

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Top Shot?
Wow, 50 & 100 yards with a bolt action rifle from a supported position, and they
miss that many shots. I'm betting leo till proven otherwise now.
I could see 3 shots being needed if the first one is so far off you had trouble
guessing how much to adjust for. But whole cans of ammo?

If this is the best in the country I guess the government doesn't need to fear
and armed people anymore. Unless the overlords are just as bad.
Or is this a government attempt to show the sheep that people can't be trusted
with guns so we need them banned?

I did like the shoot your pick for elimination though. If you miss does that mean
you wasted your vote?
Voting while armed should be the norm, not for tv series only.:celebrate

Sig229

imported post

As usual, the guy who always has to be the big shot tough guy is the one who screws up and isnt worth a damn.

I dont remember his name, but the bald guy on red team was a total foolish shot with all teh rifles they had.

Just like my granddad said "the men who have something to actually brag about, are the ones who never need to brag"

The young olympic shooter seems like he will do well.