• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rape Stopped by Gun Owning Mom

Big Boy

imported post

That guy's lucky the girl didn't stab him in the side of the head.

Kudos to the girl for using her brain to wait till he was vulnerable to make her move.

IA_farmboy

imported post

This was mentioned on the NRA News program "Cam and Company" tonight. The host, Cam Edwards, suggested that the mother should have held the man at gun point until the police arrived. Personally, given the choice between "A" chasing the man out of the house, and "B" holding him for the police, I would have at least considered option "C".

Use your imagination as to what option "C" might be.