• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open holster in San Fran,Sunday Jun 27th

will you attend

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

• Total voters

nicki

imported post

Guys,

If you want to be in the face of San Fran, especially the weekend right after the MacDonald ruling, what better place to be chanting for armed self defense then right in the middle of their annual Gay Pride Parade.

Over 100 people went to Vallejo, the other side had 4 people to make their point at our event.

Shouldn't we return the favor. BTW, the MacDonald ruling may be released just before the parade, so our presence would piss off the SF gun grabbers even more.

Could use some pre parade help btw, need safety monitors so for those near SF, it is a 2 hour course.

The size of our group will be limited by how many safety monitors we have. PM me for info

Thanks guys.
Nicki