Thread: Durham County CHP Shenanigans

Post imported post

Looks like Durham County is requiring CHP applicants to get their photo taken even though they dont apparently use it for anything.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...1&#4336803

I Thought this nonsense with making CHP applicants stand in line with sex offenders got killed a year or so ago.

Post imported post

What a waste of time and money if they dont use it for anything

Post imported post

I just sent FPV02 a PM about this. He's been pretty good about getting CCW issues straightened out. I even bad mouthed GRNC and him in an earlier post and he was still willing to get involved in an issue with Cabarrus County. I didn't even ask him to. He just saw a problem and got involved. I guess that just shows what kind of person he is.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

God's Plan of Salvation

Post imported post

Adam H wrote:
    I just sent FPV02 a PM about this. He's been pretty good about getting CCW issues straightened out. I even bad mouthed GRNC and him in an earlier post and he was still willing to get involved in an issue with Cabarrus County. I didn't even ask him to. He just saw a problem and got involved. I guess that just shows what kind of person he is.
    Oh I know, we have had it out over things in the past too but he does get stuff taken care of.

Post imported post

Unfriggingbelievable. Where do they get this stuff? I'm on it. Give me a few days because I will be going on vacation.

Post imported post

When do they start taking DNA?