Thread: Anyone going to the Lees Summit Fair

Post imported post

Anyone going to the Lees Summit Fair this weekend, Ill be running around up there off and on all weekend, im only a coupe blocks away from it.

Post imported post

I probably can't make it, have g-kids b-day parties this weekend. would like to have made it.

Post imported post

I will be going,most likely will encounter some of Lees Summits finest..................protecting us all.....
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Post imported post

I will b there some. Drumming (djembe) with KC Drum Tribe at some point. Guess i should find out when, lol.

Post imported post

Just walked over to see the fair and there is a big sign or EVENT RULES, and NO FIREARMS is on the bottom of it LOL

Post imported post

Lol, guess that didn't work out so well.

Post imported post

The sign posted is NOT VALID........its posted on a PUBLIC STREET,at a PUBLIC EVENT,NOT GATED....If Lees Summit decided to post signs at their city limits that said NO FIREARMS,would that be a valid sign....NO......the signs they put up are there for the mindless sheeple.....that dont know their rights,just what they are told..
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Post imported post

did you go up there today?

Post imported post

no I didnt make it up there yesterday,my kids and grandkids went up last night.So,I have never actually viewed the sign myself......just commented on those who have,but my wife said it was really packed with people,and she was carry hers concealed in her fanny pack,and never noticed any firearm signs..