• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone going to the Lees Summit Fair

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Anyone going to the Lees Summit Fair this weekend, Ill be running around up there off and on all weekend, im only a coupe blocks away from it.

Richieg150

imported post

I will be going,most likely will encounter some of Lees Summits finest..................protecting us all.....

glockdnloaded

imported post

I will b there some. Drumming (djembe) with KC Drum Tribe at some point. Guess i should find out when, lol.

Richieg150

imported post

The sign posted is NOT VALID........its posted on a PUBLIC STREET,at a PUBLIC EVENT,NOT GATED....If Lees Summit decided to post signs at their city limits that said NO FIREARMS,would that be a valid sign....NO......the signs they put up are there for the mindless sheeple.....that dont know their rights,just what they are told..

Richieg150

imported post

no I didnt make it up there yesterday,my kids and grandkids went up last night.So,I have never actually viewed the sign myself......just commented on those who have,but my wife said it was really packed with people,and she was carry hers concealed in her fanny pack,and never noticed any firearm signs..