Thread: Open Carry in KC Mo Panera at 103rd and State Line

Post imported post

Staff has been very friendly after being here for 20 minutes and I have not noticed any customers freaking out... yet. Surprising since I am only 100 yards from Leawood, KS. I will be checking many locations down the State Line as I have time. So far so good, more to come after I finish lunch and prepping my class...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Post imported post

I will be here for the next hour or two if anyone is nearby, say hi. White dress shirt and a Glock 32 in a Serpa

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Post imported post

and a bald head for easy visibility, high speed low drag...

Post imported post

Sounds like all is well so far huh? Keep up the good work.

Post imported post

90 minutes, a few curious looks but no questions or bad looks... almost done studying...

Post imported post

Well no leo's have showed up so guess no one is too concerned.

Post imported post

Most people are actually just smiling and going their way. A few kids have commented to their parents who seem unconcerned. One mom said, "That looks just like daddy's gun, doesn't it?" with a smile.

Looks like Panera may be a go at this station

Post imported post

Just don't try Starbucks at Ward Parkway Mall on State line. Starbucks is OK but the entire mall property is off limits for OC. I had some guards tell me a few months back, very friendly, informed me of small text signs at the parking lot entrances, nothing at the doors...

Post imported post

Guess with their signs up we can tell where we're not welcome, they just don't realize that one day they may have wished we had been there.

Post imported post

Time to get to work. 2 hours with my gun next to the walkway and no trouble. Looks like I have a new place to drink, snack and surf when I am out and about

Post imported post

Good deal. Looks like I'm going to have to start getting out and about more now.

Post imported post

We all should

Post imported post

Never had a problem at LS Panera either. Pita Pit in Westport is a go as well. Ate there today.