• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alexandria Meetup - Any Interest?

barf

imported post

I saw the topic "Alexandria Meetup - Any Interest?" on LOCAL but can't reply there...

ps. it looks like the topic is locked.

IA-Pro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

You beat me to posting it here, barf. The thread is unlocked now.

LOCAL is considering hosting an OC meetup in Alexandria next month. Possible dates are July 17th or July 24th.

Several LOCAL members from the New Orleans area are willing to make the trek if folks from other parts of the state are interested.

We'd like to meet our brothers and sisters from around the state. PLEASE POST AT THE LOCAL WEBSITE IF YOU CAN COMMIT TO ONE OF THESE DATES!

LOCAL thread:
http://www.laopencarry.org/alexandria-meetup-any-interest-t403.html

Hunterdave

imported post

Absolutely interested . Been trying to find people around here for
some time. Hope I'm here and not on a job somewhere if it
actually comes together.
Thanks for the heads up.