• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LAPD Officer doesn't like getting photographed

Ca Patriot

imported post

LAPD and LA County Sheriffs are having serious trouble finding good cops. If I posted the reason why here some people might call me a racist so i'll let you use your imagination.

Tack

imported post

LA has cameras in many of their patrol cars. They do not ask permission to record citizens in public. It seems that citizens are denied the same freedom. That is a double standard.

Where is the outrage from the upright men in blue? Did I miss it?

F R E E S O U L .CA

imported post

Phoenix David wrote:
From what I have read and heard about LAPD they have a very large contingent of unprofessional and substandard officers so this type of activity does not shock me.
...that's no good. numbness is what let us get this far behind in the first place. Anytime the employees abuse their employers it should send that shock thing through your soul. :banghead: Unless you like it. Do you like seeing us abused? Well then.

F R E E S O U L .CA

imported post

They act like this all the time. It makes me wonder. We haven't even lost our gun rights in full and they treat people like this all of the time. OK to be fair- Probably not All of the time but it happens All too often- to be sure. Saddened to think of what the place would look like w/o individual gun rights. I wonder what kind of abuses drove the forefathers to pick up arms and free themselves from The Redcoats. We read about it in history and think we understand, kind of, maybe but, i wonder what it would really look like on you tube or in real life. Sad, sad, sad. Must have been worth it to risk everyting, even your own neck.

True- its not that bad here yet- But, how can we repair it? Hmmm, it really makes me wonder- Do the People here have what it takes- or have we grown too soft and are willing to let it all slip away? Are we too soft in Cali.? Are we all a bunch of light weights with tissue awaiting on the back seats of our cars? Are they going to ban unloaded open carry in Cali.? Poor us, victims of the state. Well, how do we spend our time? Does it really matter to anyone? I mean sure, we can do this or that but where is the line? Is there one? Or does it go like the L.A. Riots? Everyone's pissed and out of control...I would myself, bet it would go like a subtle sound, in the back round of life- Barely noticed by anyone until they go to reach for their rights and find them gone afar. I hope we can stay free here in CA. I hope the people realize what individual freedom is worth before we loose it collectively.

:cool:Joe:cry:

We-the-People

imported post

ManInBlack wrote:
That cop should be arrested and tried for violation of civil rights under the color of authority, fired, put in the stocks, and given 100 lashes. :p

Seriously, though, that is messed up.
+ 1,000,000

That cop was TOTALLY over the line and needs to be fired!

coolusername2007

imported post

We-the-People wrote:
ManInBlack wrote:
That cop should be arrested and tried for violation of civil rights under the color of authority, fired, put in the stocks, and given 100 lashes. :p

Seriously, though, that is messed up.
+ 1,000,000

That cop was TOTALLY over the line and needs to be fired!

This is so wrong on so many levels. I hope this guy gets a good lawyer and takes them to the cleaners. And where is the ACLU for a whole bunch of civil liberties violations!!!