Thread: Chicago's 2nd self-defense shooting validates SAF lawsuit

, ,

Post imported post

Chicago's 2nd recent self-defense shooting validates SAF lawsuit

In the past eight days, two high-profile shootings by private citizens who armed themselves in defiance of the ban have, in Gottlieb’s words, “underscored the necessity of our lawsuit.”

Or try this:

Richland, Washington, USA

Post imported post

I'll admit it. I laughed, and that's because the last thing that goblin thought was probably "OOPS."

And I'm going to point out again. EVERY TIME I had to go to Chicago I was illegally concealing a pistol. That place is horrible.

And Dave, I know the answer to this...

"and only the gods know why the Supreme Court accepted only the SAF case for review, but then allowed an NRA attorney time during the March oral arguments, again giving reporters the impression that McDonald is somehow the NRA’s case. Both cases have merit."

Because The Gods Made Heavy Metal.

But it is a good point. Lots of times the SAF and the NRA are lumped together as one organization, but they aren't.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill