Thread: What is this Country turning into

Post imported post

http://gizmodo.com/5553765/are-cameras-the-new-guns

Make sure we vote the bums out of office

Post imported post

That is unbelievable.

You outlaw the video camera and the cops will run around unchecked. I can't believe the judges signed off on that.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Banned

Post imported post

china

mexico

Post imported post

This is only step one. Wait till they come for our guns, thats when things will get ugly.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

Banned

Post imported post

gutshot wrote:
    Look at the states mentioned here. Massachusetts, Illinois, Maryland, what a surprise. Some of the same states that restrict gun rights the most. This shows the fight isn't just about gun rights, it's about all rights.
    what about my home state of dirty corrupt new jersey and california?

Post imported post

Wow, that's absolutely insane.

Post imported post

so does this mean that if I'm pulled over and detained in either of these 12 states I can refuse to consent to having my stop recorded as both parties must consent?

Prosecutor: "The people move to admit into evidence a video of the events that transpired taken from the arresting officer's dashboard camera and wireless microphone as People's exhibit A."

Defense Attorney: "I move that the audio and video recordings taken by the arresting officer be suppressed on the grounds that my client did not consent to being recorded."

Judge: "Considering the evidence before me, and the fact that the arresting officer did not get the Defendant's consent to be recorded, I'm compelled by wiretapping laws to exclude the evidence in question; motion granted! Do the people have any further evidence to offer this court?"

Prosecutor: "No, Your Honor, we do not."

Defense Attorney: "The defense moves that all charges be dismissed without prejudice on the grounds that the people have insufficient evidence to support the charges."

Judge: "Motion granted. all the charges are dismissed the defendant is free to go."
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

Post imported post

The camera doesn't lie and helps to prevent authorities from lying as well. The video and audio recordings are there to protect the truth. That's a corrupt government agent's worst nightmare.

I've pretty much had it with both the Republican and Democratic parties. I've seen my freedoms eroded overall with each passing year due to each of them. What liberties one party isn't targeting to destroy, the other party gladly takes up the slack. The flip flopping back and forth between which party is in power will eventually pretty muchinjure all of our rights and liberties in due time.

Post imported post

This is how I look right now
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm