• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What is this Country turning into

Sabotage70

imported post

That is unbelievable. :cuss:

You outlaw the video camera and the cops will run around unchecked. I can't believe the judges signed off on that.

erichonda30

Banned
imported post

gutshot wrote:
Look at the states mentioned here. Massachusetts, Illinois, Maryland, what a surprise. Some of the same states that restrict gun rights the most. This shows the fight isn't just about gun rights, it's about all rights.
what about my home state of dirty corrupt new jersey and california?

Nevada carrier

imported post

so does this mean that if I'm pulled over and detained in either of these 12 states I can refuse to consent to having my stop recorded as both parties must consent?

Prosecutor: "The people move to admit into evidence a video of the events that transpired taken from the arresting officer's dashboard camera and wireless microphone as People's exhibit A."

Defense Attorney: "I move that the audio and video recordings taken by the arresting officer be suppressed on the grounds that my client did not consent to being recorded."

Judge: "Considering the evidence before me, and the fact that the arresting officer did not get the Defendant's consent to be recorded, I'm compelled by wiretapping laws to exclude the evidence in question; motion granted! Do the people have any further evidence to offer this court?"

Prosecutor: "No, Your Honor, we do not."

Defense Attorney: "The defense moves that all charges be dismissed without prejudice on the grounds that the people have insufficient evidence to support the charges."

Judge: "Motion granted. all the charges are dismissed the defendant is free to go."

MK

imported post

The camera doesn't lie and helps to prevent authorities from lying as well. The video and audio recordings are there to protect the truth. That's a corrupt government agent's worst nightmare.

I've pretty much had it with both the Republican and Democratic parties. I've seen my freedoms eroded overall with each passing year due to each of them. What liberties one party isn't targeting to destroy, the other party gladly takes up the slack. The flip flopping back and forth between which party is in power will eventually pretty muchinjure all of our rights and liberties in due time.