Thread: Law-Abiding OCer/ Memorial Day Parade

Post imported post

Oops, missed the previous post.... others have already posted. Hate it when that happens.

Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Post imported post

We have his contact info 2

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

cabman1 wrote:
    We have his contact info 2
    What is the Chiefs email? I would like to send him some OC info.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I don't have an email but this is from MCOLES

New Era Police Department
    Chief Leroy Strait
    2665 Garfield Rd
    New Era MI 49446
    TX: 231-861-5186
    FAX: 231-861-5186
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    I don't have an email but this is from MCOLES

New Era Police Department
    Chief Leroy Strait
    2665 Garfield Rd
    New Era MI 49446
    TX: 231-861-5186
    FAX: 231-861-5186
    From another post it sounds like MOC is already on this so If they want my help they can let me know. Good job on the quick response.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Yeah we discussed it in detail last night on Teamspeak as we wanted to get something going quickly.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."