• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thinking of a possible picnic in August need Feedback

army74

imported post

I was thinking of doing a picnic at Hawthorne Park in Pontiac on Telegraph road They have a lake and play ground area for kids a real nice park. Im just thinking of it and trying to get a feel of what people would think like in August sometime I think some other people are trying to do some in Oakland county so i thought it wouldnt hurt to put one on thanks every one.

army74

imported post

I know i ve taken my kids there alot thought it would be nice and maybe MOC can do a membership drive theres some people in the area who may want to join

malignity

imported post

I've gotta work every other weekend, and not sure which weekend I have off yet.

If I've got the day off, you best believe I'll be there, and hopefully I'll bring a few more of my friends for support. The more I OC, the more comfortable they become with OC.