• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Letter to Editor

taxwhat

imported post

Now here is the dilemma ? Do We ask more Questions ? If that is to be ! Donations to Fund this Must Happen . One Strong Front . More MOC inc Members !!!. Please remember ALL persons from FOIA in all contacts have been VERY truthful ,polite and cooperative .The 911 dispatcher did Great work keeping cool and informative . Mason - Oceania 911 Very respectful of FOIA request. County administrator Extremely helpful .{ Sue Johnson }Village President of New Era Honest and informative . The Truth will be known ! With ALL of Your HELP . God Bless.

cabman1

imported post

taxwhat wrote:
Now here is the dilemma ? Do We ask more Questions ? If that is to be ! Donations to Fund this Must Happen . One Strong Front . More MOC inc Members !!!. Please remember  ALL persons from FOIA in all contacts have been VERY truthful ,polite and cooperative .The 911 dispatcher did Great work keeping cool and informative . Mason - Oceania 911 Very respectful of FOIA request. County administrator Extremely helpful .{ Sue Johnson }Village President of New Era Honest and informative . The Truth will be known ! With ALL of Your HELP . God Bless.

Its time to stand tall. More membership's!! donations to stop blainten police violating our rights if every member can get 5 new members. Donate 5 dollars to the fund to take people of authority to court for breaking the law. Make them pay like we have to when we break laws. I remember being in court one time and the judge said to me that ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it. I think that should work both ways

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

In the interest of personal privacy, I might recommend removing the part of the audio where the victim's firearm serial number is read aloud by the offending officer.

This is viewable by the entire internet, after all.

That said,

we should all go to their 4th of July parade.

mikestilly

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
In the interest of personal privacy, I might recommend removing the part of the audio where the victim's firearm serial number is read aloud by the offending officer.

That said,

It already has been altered.

PDinDetroit

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:

That said,

Maybe with a certain banner right out front???

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

PDinDetroit wrote:
Evil Creamsicle wrote:

That said,

Maybe with a certain banner right out front???
Can you think of a better place for a membership drive? :celebrate

mpearce

imported post

The best way to stop this is to file lawsuits against those who violate civil rights. As I can tell from other posts, other communities are getting the message and having internal disagreements regarding open carry policies (i.e. mayors fighting police chiefs).

It will take time to get the movement across and widely recognized by those in positions of authority.

However, I do take calls late into the night for those who are stopped and feel that their rights are being violated. I can listen to conversations and determine what is best and advice the potential client of two things: (1) DON'T CONSENT TO ANY SEARCH and (2) remain calm and respectful to the officer at all times. By being respectful, if the officer is being rude that will come out when his car is recording the encounter.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

What? experience is worth nothing? Cant I learn from my mistakes?, No, I was found responsible of a civil infraction, largely due to the testimony of a less than credible witness, and who was quite possibly an anti, so I must be inept, and condemned forever. Or is it that I regard gun control laws as treasonous, maybe thats it.

What happened to me could have happened to anyone.

taxwhat

imported post

Bold same in FOIA.
Supreme Court Ruling May Impact Kilpatrick Civil Lawsuit
Updated: Friday, 18 Jun 2010, 6:44 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 18 Jun 2010, 6:44 PM EDT

myFOXDetroit.com Staff Reports

Kwame Kilpatrick is currently in prison, but that hasn't stopped him from suing SkyTel Corporation in civil court for releasing those steamy text messages.

However, another case could cause complications for the former mayor. The Supreme Court is upholding the search of a police officer's messages on a government issued pager. The justices said it was not a violation of the officer's privacy rights. He has no rights when using a city-owned pager.