• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rebecca Kleefisch support 'constitutional carry'

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

Rebecca Kleefisch is running for Lt Governor. Her website http://www.rebeccaforreal.com/ state that support 2nd amendment rights so on her Facebook page I asked

Will you support the new Republican platform that says permit-less open/concealed carry?

She replied

Paul, I did read the part of the WI state platform I believe you are referring to and I do support the wording.

So, one more for the good guys. If at all possible, if you haven't already signed a nomination petition for Lt Governor, download one, get people you know to sign and mail in. She needs 4000 signature by June 27th, I believe.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

There was some guy running for Lt. Gov. at the La Crosse County OC Picnic. I'll be honest...I have no idea what Lt. Gov. is!

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Lt. Governor....in the event the Governor dies, takes over as Governor.....otherwise Lt. Governor really does nothing else.
Guess that's kind of what I thought it would be.

anmut

hardballer

imported post

anmut wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
I can only half-agree with that.  Yes it pertains but we shouldn't allow that to be the final card played.  We need to vote them out and keep voting them out until the day comes when politicians care what their constituents say and follow the laws set by the US and Wisconsin constitutions. 

Doug, I could not have said it better myself. +1000000