• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bojangles

M&P-Raleigh

imported post

I have been in contact with Tri-Arc Foods, http://www.bojanglesrdu.com/locations.asp one of the largest franchisees of Bojangles, about the inconsistency on there stores gun policies. Some stores are No Concealed and some are No Weapons.

Their old policy was No Concealed but sometime recently they have changed their policy to ALLOW Concealed handguns. I was told it will take a couple weeks for all of there stores get caught up on the new amendment and the signs to be removed.

Preble

High Point, North Carolina, United States
imported post

My local Bojangles is not even on that list. I've never had a problem anyways....i'm always there for breakfast.

I was in there on morning and i was standing in line and a cop walked in to get some food, he saw my gun then started to bug me about like what my name was where i lived was i 21. I just told him my Name "jay"

manager walks up and say, leave him alone or I'll ask you to leave.

The cop: you want him gone?

Manager: no,i was talking about you.

I laughed a little bit.

Needless to say he followed me all the way to work.

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

BJ in Goldsboro is no-signs. I've OC'd in there numerous times with no negative results. The yankees who stopped from off the interstate to get a morning buscuit did look at me a little funny.

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

Preble wrote:
My local Bojangles is not even on that list. I've never had a problem anyways....i'm always there for breakfast.

I was in there on morning and i was standing in line and a cop walked in to get some food, he saw my gun then started to bug me about like what my name was where i lived was i 21. I just told him my Name "jay"

I laughed a little bit.

PRICELESS!

farkles

imported post

Thanks for the update on which Bojangles this was. I live in High Point, and usually go to the Boj's closer to the airport on 68/eastchester, but hearing the manager stand up for you against an overpowering HPPD I just might have to attempt to frequent the further away Westchester Boj's.

farkles

imported post

no, but it appeared that the HPPD officer that approached you was too full of his own power to think and use common sense

Gilly

imported post

Preble wrote:

I laughed a little bit.

But, but, but I'm a cop!