• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bojangles

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Seven years later....

No anti signs, good biscuits and sweet treats.

Both my OCd 1911 are well known at several BoJ's.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Hey, my buddy Bo says I ain't supposed to say anything but if the word gets out this is fully deniable. I get $15 for a skinned possum and $25 if its roadkill.

Nemo
If the word gets out, there would be an immediate, critical shortage of this Southern delicacy.

And yes I always OC at BoJ's.

Last edited:

Va_Nemo

And then there is Possum On The Half-Shell, also known as roadkill armadilldo.

Thats that yankee half shell stuff. This is Virginia. There is a difference. You are not a Virginian and apparently you do not know what that difference is, so I will now tell you.

To be a Virginian, by birth, marriage, adoption or even on one's mother's side is an introduction to any state in the union, a passport to any foreign country and a benediction from above.

That yankee stuff don't matter here.

Nemo

Last edited: