• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bojangles

M&P-Raleigh

imported post

I have been in contact with Tri-Arc Foods, http://www.bojanglesrdu.com/locations.asp one of the largest franchisees of Bojangles, about the inconsistency on there stores gun policies. Some stores are No Concealed and some are No Weapons.

Their old policy was No Concealed but sometime recently they have changed their policy to ALLOW Concealed handguns. I was told it will take a couple weeks for all of there stores get caught up on the new amendment and the signs to be removed.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

None left in the immediate Richmond area - one out by the airport I think is still there.
http://www.bojangles.com/aboutus_locationsva.html

Don't really miss them much.

Normally wouldn't recommend pointing out inconsistency in signage - they could respond either way. Which way did they say they were going to go?

BTW - when they were around here, I OC'd every time w/o problem. Had I been CCing, they would have not known it, so would have been a moot issue.

Yata hey

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I get food from the ones around here maybe once a month, but I've never seen a sign of any sort. I'd heard folks in NC had issues, but I've not ever heard of any issues in VA. I don't know if it's a franchisee issue or not.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
Has anyone ever eaten at Bojangles and lived to tell about it?
All of the insulators, painters and cleaners at the shipyard (if they're anything like mine were at CNS).
NNSB&DD RADCON so likely had my badge on at lunch = some measure of protection :D
Yata hey

vt357

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
Haha wow I guess everybody around here has a pretty low opinion of the place. It's not that bad. I occasionally eat at them when I'm in NC (since they're pretty much sight unseen around here).

Thundar

imported post

ProShooter wrote:

+1 Proshooter. Nasty dried up chicken and a gun buster sign on the door. No need to try to change their policy.

:idea:We should start OPDEC Bogangles, where we surreptitiously go to Brady Bunch websites and state "Those damn OCers might have Starbucks, but we have Bojangles!" Announce gun hater get togethers at Bojangles. Shouldn't be too long until their ranks are noticeably thinner.:celebrate

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
I love Bo's:lol:
Back before I was punished for killing possums with a golf club and could eat good food, I ate there a lot. OC'ed too and never a word.

Thundar

imported post

peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
Back before I was punished for killing possums with a golf club and could eat good food, I ate there a lot. OC'ed too and never a word.

Peter,

Is the golf club a metaphor? Or are you saying Bojangles uses possum meat?

Thundar

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Thundar wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:

Peter,

Thundar

Diabetes is a curse, punishment for evil deeds.
Since I've had a nearly sterling life, I can only assume it was because I used to engage in "Possum Putting"...or it could have been that Brazilian Exchange Teacher...or maybe stealing Sam Heltzels Johnny House..or it could be the horse and buggy on the roof of town hall....anyway, I think it's the damn possums.:X

Thundar

imported post

peter nap wrote:
Thundar wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:

Peter,

Thundar

Diabetes is a curse, punishment for evil deeds.
Since I've had a nearly sterling life, I can only assume it was because I used to engage in "Possum Putting"...or it could have been that Brazilian Exchange Teacher...or maybe stealing Sam Heltzels Johnny House..or it could be the horse and buggy on the roof of town hall....anyway, I think it's the damn possums.:X

It is a karma thing. Now I get it.

I still don't know ifBojangles uses Possum meat.