• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Belt Karma

gila

imported post

I thought that this would be the perfect forum for a little karma. We all know the importance of having a good gun belt, but not everyone has the resources or ability to find one locally. I would like to give one lucky person the ability to have one. What we have is a Galco SB3 belt in black. It is 1 1/2" wide and is size 38. I bought the belt a couple of years ago and wore it once. I does not fit me. It has hung forlornly in my closet since then and it would be much more useful on your waist then in my closet. I really don't want to ship it, but if nobody is interested then I will. I live in the Milwaukee burbs and will meet you anywhere reasonable to give you the belt. Please look at the Galco website to make sure the belt will fit you. You can respond to this thread or PM me and the first response gets it. Enjoy!

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterP3.asp?ProductID=2866&CatalogID=254

gila

imported post

That's the thing that kind of sucks. If you have a 38" waist the belt would be too tight. You would need probably a 36" waist for the belt to fit. It shows how to measure on the Galco site. I wish I would have looked a couple of years ago when I bought the belt..... Oh well, live and learn.