• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cal. Assembly candidate to hold open carry campaign rally San Diego on June 4

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

http://sdrostra.com/?p=5263

SNIP

Second Amendment Open Carry Roundup
Thursday, June 3, 2010
posted by Christine Rubin

See information on tomorrow’s event. You are invited. By the way, is this an indication of being “soft on the Second Amendment”?

--

flier with details at http://sdrostra.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/opencarry2010final.jpg

opencarry2010final.jpg

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

+1

Someone failed pretty thoroughly on this one. It really makes me skeptical that they even wanted any open carry civil rights advocates to show up at all... might just be pretending to support our cause to get some votes.

Devilinbp

imported post

I would have been happy to attend if i had been aware of this to begin with(i just found and joined this site today) and apparently there wasn't enough notification.

I looked for a section that announces events and did not see one. Add to that the fact that the calendar does not work for me at least and i can see problems getting anyone to attend events.

I suggest a section devoted to announcing events .........and i want to know when the next San Diego event is being held.