Thread: WV Open Carry Brochure?

Post imported post

Many other states have OC Brochures (tri-fold, printed on letter-sized paper) that we can print and hand out to people. I've got files for VA, NC, PA, and OH (states I regularly travel through) but I haven't been able to find one tailored to WV's laws.

I was wondering if someone had made one up yet, and if so, where I could find it (preferably in PDF format).

If such a brochure/flyer does NOT exist, I would gladly work one up for you guys, based on a simiiar format of these other states. All I would need would be the text (similar info like on some of the other States flyers) and I could format it and post it for everyone to download.

Thanks!
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

You have a great idea there Dreamer.
    As far as I know, there isnt any brochure for WV.

Unfortunately WV has some very gray laws regarding OC.
    For instance, a few threads back we were trying to figure out why in the hell you are prohibited from OC'ing in "the woods".
    I dont think we ever found a clear answer on that. I would think that WV wouldn't have such a dumb law/rule.

In WV, we can OC in the car and around town, but not in the woods? Thats insane!

"Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

I'm sure you've already seen the thread I'm talking about (where I'm announcing the new uploads to my "warehouse" site on Scribd) but if not, it's HERE:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...ghlight=scribd
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Has any more info on this come about? I come from WV and visit occasionally. I have a friend that owns a Pawn/Gun shop, maybe he can help??

It sure would be a handy thing to have, instead of carrying around the entire WV firearms laws booklet in a folder in my car all the time!
    Michael Binegar, Morgantown WV.