• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

They need our help

BionicJumpy

imported post

erichonda30 wrote:
timf343 wrote:
This forum may be about open carry, but I will fight for any freedom, whether it directly affects me or not. At the risk of insulting you, I think anyone who says otherwise is a hypocrite.

If you expect others to respect your right to possess a firearm and/or open carry, then why would you disrespect another's right to ingest any substance he so chooses? Who are you to tell another individual what he or she may or may not do "because it's bad"? Do you fight against Budweiser, Marlboro, or McDonald's? Why not Glock? Or Ferrari?

I don't smoke (unfortunately, I'm allergic to cannabis), but I fully support the legalization, or rather, de-criminalization of it. I support the de-criminalization of any activity that does not hurt another person or take away his liberty or property
weed alergies:what:that no fun

lsd and guns ill admit might not be a good idea

butt weed is harmless depending on how much you smoke
you may want to read a definition of freedom. I 'm sorry to see you are not able tocomplete the equasion of combiningfirearms and controlled substances. Let's live without rules and see what's coming. I want society toaccept the righttoOC but let me also ask them to beHIGH because I will be at the house without touching the firearm when I'm under influence, just like we don't drive at all after we drink LOL. You might want to take into consideration living out in the jungle, without insulting you. No red lights, no cops around. Just the Law of the Jungle. Me personally, I prefer Law Abiding Citizens.

timf343

Campaign Veteran
imported post

At no time did I say one should carry a firearm while high. I agree that firearms and intoxicants do not mix. That goes for marijuana, alcohol, and many types of medicines, to name a few.

I'm also not advocating chaos either. Your jungle reference seems to suggest that to disagree with you puts a person on the opposite extreme.

I simply maintain that there so should be no law affecting a person's sovereign right to be the only one to decide what is or is not right for his own wellbeing.

Mike In Reno

imported post

BionicJumpy wrote:
Couple weeks ago I start to find those people around town asking everybodyto sign the petition to legalize the useof marijuana, and I said NO.

Today I found this link an since I became on of you and ready to stand up for the Second Amendment, I am here to ask you to join me and sign this petion. http://www.petitiononline.com/CalOC/petition.html

sorry to say man i do not support ANYTHING THAT HAS TO do with california, reguardless of freedoms, i left CA because of oppression , you should too, im sorry for being so blunt, but this is the way i feel, i will NOT sign, californias are the ones who put your lovely gov in office, and others,

MK

imported post

timf343 wrote:
People can use marijuana responsibly, just like people can carry guns responsibly. If you blame the plant for the actions of people abusing it, you're no different than those who seek to outlaw firearms because they can be used for evil.

Exactly this.

I don't see how any reasonable person can't understand it.We could ban alcohol, cars, guns and penises because they all can be dangerous when not used responsibly. Instead we ban the irresponsible behaviors that actually do put people in harm's way. Marijuana should be no different.

Supporting ownership of guns, supporting the use of marijuana doesn't mean someone supports mixing the two.

We support having children, we support sexual activity but of course we don't support pedophilia so why would anyone try to make that giant leap in regards to marijuana? Its pretty ignorant in my opinion and the same kind of illogical reasoning used by antis who want to remove our rights to possess and bear firearms.

PT111

imported post

So you are in favor of a restriction on MJ? Guns are also harmless unless you point one at someone and pull the trigger. Same type arguement.
We support having children, we support sexual activity but of course we don't support pedophilia
You need to define your terms of who WE are and what WE support. I don't support everyone having children and I don't support sexual activity for everyone. I will agree that I do not support pedophilia.

erichonda30

Banned
imported post

PT111 wrote:
So you are in favor of a restriction on MJ? Guns are also harmless unless you point one at someone and pull the trigger. Same type arguement.
We support having children, we support sexual activity but of course we don't support pedophilia
You need to define your terms of who WE are and what WE support. I don't support everyone having children and I don't support sexual activity for everyone. I will agree that I do not support pedophilia.

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a New York City and San Francisco-based unincorporated organization in the United States that advocates the liberalization of laws against sexual relations between adult and minor males - resolving to "end the oppression of men and boys who have freely chosen mutually consenting relationships". NAMBLA also calls for "the adoption of laws that both protect children from unwanted sexual experiences and at the same time leave them free to determine the content of their own sexual experiences."[2][/suP] NAMBLA's webpage claims that: "NAMBLA does not provide encouragement, referrals or assistance for people seeking sexual contacts" and that it does not "engage in any activities that violate the law [or] advocate that anyone else should [violate the law]."[3][/suP]

NAMBLA holds an annual gathering in New York City and monthly meetings around the country.[4][/suP][clarification needed][/suP] In the early 1980s, NAMBLA was reported to have had over 300 members, and was defended by such noted figures as poet Allen Ginsberg[5][/suP] and author Samuel R. Delany.[6][/suP] Since then, the organization has kept membership data private, but an undercover FBI investigation in 1995 discovered that there were 1,100 people on the rolls.[4][/suP] It is the largest organization in the umbrella group Ipce[7][/suP] (formerly "International Pedophile and Child Emancipation").[7][/suP]

Since 1995, public criticism and law enforcement infiltration have heavily impaired the organization. Its national headquarters now consists of little more than a private mail box service in San Francisco, and they rarely respond to inquiries. Some reports state that the group no longer has regular national meetings, and that as of the late 1990s to avoid local police infiltration, the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][/suP][8][/suP]

erichonda30

Banned
imported post

erichonda30 wrote:
PT111 wrote:

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a New York City and San Francisco-based unincorporated organization in the United States that advocates the liberalization of laws against sexual relations between adult and minor males - resolving to "end the oppression of men and boys who have freely chosen mutually consenting relationships". NAMBLA also calls for "the adoption of laws that both protect children from unwanted sexual experiences and at the same time leave them free to determine the content of their own sexual experiences."[2][/suP] NAMBLA's webpage claims that: "NAMBLA does not provide encouragement, referrals or assistance for people seeking sexual contacts" and that it does not "engage in any activities that violate the law [or] advocate that anyone else should [violate the law]."[3][/suP]

NAMBLA holds an annual gathering in New York City and monthly meetings around the country.[4][/suP][clarification needed][/suP] In the early 1980s, NAMBLA was reported to have had over 300 members, and was defended by such noted figures as poet Allen Ginsberg[5][/suP] and author Samuel R. Delany.[6][/suP] Since then, the organization has kept membership data private, but an undercover FBI investigation in 1995 discovered that there were 1,100 people on the rolls.[4][/suP] It is the largest organization in the umbrella group Ipce[7][/suP] (formerly "International Pedophile and Child Emancipation").[7][/suP]

Since 1995, public criticism and law enforcement infiltration have heavily impaired the organization. Its national headquarters now consists of little more than a private mail box service in San Francisco, and they rarely respond to inquiries. Some reports state that the group no longer has regular national meetings, and that as of the late 1990s to avoid local police infiltration, the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][/suP][8][/suP]
there are people that suport it

Sabotage70

imported post

These pics says it all.

victims-of-marijuana.jpg

BionicJumpy

imported post

flagellum wrote:
Cops Kill Father-to-Be in Botched Marijuana Raid(Las Vegas)

http://www.stopthedrugwar.com/chronicle/special/las_vegas_police_kill_man_marijuana_raid_trevon_cole

Good thing they shot him, you know, cause he really could have hurt himself with that marijuana....

"It was during the course of a warrant and as you all know, narcotics warrants are all high-risk warrants," Capt. Patrick Neville of Metro's Robbery-Homicide Bureau said Friday night.

He was hiding and he was in possesionof anillegal substance. Again, you want to use a gun and be a regular user of a substance that gives you an escape from reality??? NO.