• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Disguised open carry?

kenpoprofessor

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Lookit the title of this thread... 'Disguised Open Carry'. Uh... that's conceled... or... I dunno. Are these people nuts? It's not enough to be in one of the most gun friendly states in the union... they gotta get cute.

Carry the freakin' gun... like a gun!!!!

This one and the post before it, I give you big cudos for pointing that out before I did. :cool:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

PT111

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
Reb:

Two years on this forum and several years on other gun sites has led me to believe, there are people in this world who ask for direction on the Internet before taking a dump in the AM.

It took you that long to realize that. :what: Back before the Internet I knew some CEO's of major companies that couldn't doit without a consultant telling thenthat it was time along with a complete report approving of it. :cuss: Bill Clinton couldn't or wouldn't have a BM without taking a public opinion poll but now a B? was a different story. :shock:

JKelly

imported post

PT111 wrote:
Bill Clinton couldn't or wouldn't have a BM without taking a public opinion poll but now a B? was a different story. :shock:

This is probably not a good time to remind you that Clinton's middle name was Jefferson. You might just start using his initials whenever you mention him. :lol:

As for that buckle gun, it would make a great last-ditch gun, and a lot more accessable at my age than an ankle holster.:(

PT111

imported post

JKelly wrote:
PT111 wrote:
Bill Clinton couldn't or wouldn't have a BM without taking a public opinion poll but now a B? was a different story. :shock:

This is probably not a good time to remind you that Clinton's middle name was Jefferson. You might just start using his initials whenever you mention him. :lol:

As for that buckle gun, it would make a great last-ditch gun, and a lot more accessable at my age than an ankle holster.:(
I had completely forgotten about how applicable his middle name is. Wonder if there is a connection. :D