Thread: Looks like we're not the only OC'rs who get kicked out!

Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

A cop gets kicked out of a cafe' because the owner "Doesn't feel safe" with the LEO in his shop! Too funny, and a lil' bit Ironic to boot, I wonder if he supports the 2nd ammendment aswell?... Link below:

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA

Post imported post

Too bad the news segment didn't give all the manager's reasons. Preying on homeless people seems like a deliberate edit to give as little credibility to the manager as possible.

I can't help but wonder if the manager includedon his listthe Blue Wall of Silence thathasgood cops protecting bad ones.

I wonder if the woman blog-crusader will start a blog for all the folks who are real people and have their rights trod or get humiliated by government?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

High altitude of Vernon County, ,

Post imported post

Seems like a strange thing to do butit's a good thingthe cafe manager has the right to decide who is allowed in his shop.

Good for that lady starting the blog...Just love free speech.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Eau Caire, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Yes funny

I wonder would he feel safe with someone OC in his cafe?

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    Wisconsin, USA