• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Table at Gun Show

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

A few of us will be manning an educationaltable at the Crossroads of the West Gun show at the Orange County Fairgrounds on Saturday and Sunday (June 5th & 6th).

Drop by and say "Hi".

(Sorry for the short notice. It all came together at the last minute.)

demnogis

imported post

So far we're running out of petitions and getting low on pamphlets. Come down to the OC Fairgrounds Gun Show, we're in Building 16. FYI the CalGuns booth has not show up yet...

Pics to come later.

demnogis

imported post

EXCELLENT job today handing out well over 300 tri-fold pamphlets and getting about 35-40 anti AB1934 petitions signed. Hopefully we can present these next week to one of our 2A supporting reps in the state senate to oppose AB1934.

We did great informing many people about Open Carry as well as the ridiculousness of our laws in this state. Most people didn't know the extent of our laws so it was mostly a day of educating and explaining. All in all, a lot of individuals hopefully will be awakened to the infringement on their liberties.

pullnshoot25

imported post

demnogis wrote:
So far we're running out of petitions and getting low on pamphlets.  Come down to the OC Fairgrounds Gun Show, we're in Building 16.  FYI the CalGuns booth has not show up yet...

Pics to come later.

Calguns booth was canceled. Unfortunate but that is what happened.

coolusername2007

imported post

My hat is off to Demnogis and Sons of Liberty for making this table appearance a reality. Both worked the table, and made all the preparations for a successful showing. I was able to make it out and work the table late in the day. And even then the traffic at our table was high.There were several occasions where we had 4 or 5 people atonce listening to our discussion of OC, the movement, and the pending infringment of our rights.By the end of the day pages and pages ofsignatures were collected. To my surprise, in my estimation, I would say the majority that I was able to speak with were aware of AB1934 and of the open carry movement and were supportive ofthe movement.