• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

whats more noticeable

Whats more noticeable

• open carry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • person in a wheelchair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Weights

imported post

I'd have to say I'd really notice someone in the chaps first.

And why does everyone call them "Assless chaps"? Chaps would be pants if they weren't!

hopnpop

imported post

I gotta go with wheelchair, Alex. I wouldn't notice assless chaps if I were facing the person wearing them. The wheelchair is noticable from 360-degrees. And open carry? Well, experience shows that it's by-and-large unnoticed. So I'll stick with wheelchair. Now, more goofy questions for $400, Alex....

25sierraman

imported post

Weights wrote:
I'd have to say I'd really notice someone in the chaps first.

And why does everyone call them "Assless chaps"? Chaps would be pants if they weren't!
It puts more emphasis on what they are and what the author is trying to suggest. usually when you say assless chaps your trying to insinuate that said person may be a bit ummm "light in the boots". Just like when the Anti media says stuff like " A man today was seen with a SEMI AUTOMATIC handgun and its legal!!!!". They're trying in that case to insinuate that said person is dangerous, w reckless and possibly a nut even though thats usually not the case if no crime was commuted. When you work in an area for 12 hours or more in a windowless recycled air facility with a bunch of soldiers that have no forms of entertainment we get into some pretty deep discussions about completely retarded things. The "assless" chaps issues has come up a few times because one of the soldiers here is a vespa rider. You can imagine the amount of flack he gets from us.

anyway yea im pretty sure id get a lot more attention if i were wearing chaps than i do when i carry one of my pistols.

eye95

imported post

I didn't say anything when you posted the first sophomoric poll, thinking that maybe it was a one-time thing. But, now that there have been two in two days, I am going to express my opinion once and let it drop: Please stop. Thank you.

Feel free to ignore my request. I am just dropping a pair of pennies.