• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My best OC experience yet.

malignity

imported post

Sorry, I know there is another thread for this, but I just had to share this, cause I thought it was exceptionally cool.

Tomorrow, as you all know, I'm getting married. Yesterday, I decided to go to Lady Janes to get an eyebrow wax (HOLY SH!T THAT HURTS BTW) and a trim for my wedding.

My stylist, who I've been seeing for a year or so, noticed me carrying my gun for the first time, cause of course, I was OCing. She smiled and nodded, like nothing was new, and didn't even mention it.

Then, of course, she asked me if I wanted a free coloring for my wedding to get rid of my grays (I'm only 26, but graying more than my dad.) Of course I said yes, and my stylist signaled over a hair product rep (that mind you, was just as beautiful as the rest of the Lady Janes crew) and informed me that it was a new product, and that she wanted me to model off my hair once it was finished. I, of course, agreed.

During the entire process, the entire Lady Janes crew stopped by and complemented me and how good I looked, had me do numerous 360 degree turns to show off the fancy new product, and not once did they mention my firearm, though I'm sure, after all of the modeling I did, they had to have seen it.

Needless to say, my stylist got herself a $25 tip that day, just for going above and beyond.

Overall, a GREAT experience, surrounded by beautiful women, and not a hassle in the world.

I'm hoping I get this lucky more often. :celebrate

WARCHILD

imported post

She's by far the hottest there. ;D

I have to quote my mentor "Walter" and remind you that after tomorrow.....

"All you can do is run to the end of your chain and bark"!

Congratulations to you both and may you have a long and loving marriage.

Jblack44

imported post

Other than the mention of a sidearm in the OP's story, the rest of it sounds a little Metrosexual! :shock:Eyebrow waxing, hair coloring..etc etc. Granted I've gotten my haircut (only a haircut) at Lady Janes. So I'm down with the ladies working there!

Sorry I couldn't resist

Bronson

imported post

Jblack44 wrote:
Other than the mention of a sidearm in the OP's story, the rest of it sounds a little Metrosexual! :shock:Eyebrow waxing, hair coloring..etc etc. Granted I've gotten my haircut (only a haircut) at Lady Janes. So I'm down with the ladies working there!

Sorry I couldn't resist

Yeah I was wondering if they did his makeup and used essential oils to scent his douche :p:p

Bronson

Beerme

Banned
imported post

malignity wrote:
Sorry, I know there is another thread for this, but I just had to share this, cause I thought it was exceptionally cool.

Tomorrow, as you all know, I'm getting married. Yesterday, I decided to go to Lady Janes to get an eyebrow wax (HOLY SH!T THAT HURTS BTW) and a trim for my wedding.

My stylist,

I stopped reading here
please hand over two of your man carsds

Tao

imported post

Nothing wrong with a guy taking pride in his appearance, so long as he still looks like a guy.

Considering what I've seen, the open carry movement's current public image could definitely use some more thorough grooming.

malignity

imported post

Guys. I've never had my eyebrows waxed except for that one time in my whole 26 years of life.

My now wife made me.

lol.

No unibrow for the wedding photos.

PDinDetroit

imported post

malignity wrote:
Guys. I've never had my eyebrows waxed except for that one time in my whole 26 years of life.

My now wife made me.

lol.

No unibrow for the wedding photos.
Just make sure that you have a "kitchen pass" from the missus next time you go hang-out with the guys. :lol:

kryptonian

imported post

and take the hair scrunchy off your rear view mirror too!!! lady jane's in farmington customer here