• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday OC Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Just a reminder that next Saturday, June 12, is the 2nd Saturday OC Meet.

I've been giving this some thought and have decided to move the time from 8 am to 9 am. This will be early enough for those who have other things to do, and late enough for some of those who like to sleep in a little more.

SO:

2nd Saturday OC Meet
Saturday, June 12 - 9 am
Starbucks
348th and Hwy 99, Federal Way

See ya there!

Ruby

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Just a reminder that next Saturday, June 12, is the 2nd Saturday OC Meet.

I've been giving this some thought and have decided to move the time from 8 am to 9 am. This will be early enough for those who have other things to do, and late enough for some of those who like to sleep in a little more.

SO:

2nd Saturday OC Meet
Saturday, June 12 - 9 am
Starbucks
348th and Hwy 99, Federal Way

See ya there!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

sudden valley gunner

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
I'll be at the Monroe gun show with the OC table......
Monroe? Hmmm lot closer than a South Sound meet. I'm not sure I have Sat. off but wouldn't mind hangin out at the table with you if I do.

Manu

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
well a later time and less people....squeak, bookman, ruby, deros, gogodawgs
interesting
The reason I didnt showed up is later time. I have to get up at 2:00 pm so 9:00 am does not work for me, So sorry Deros I couldn't keep my promise 9:00 am does not work for me

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
imported post

After polling those who DID show up I'm moving the time back to 8:00. It seems that the early time isn't the reason others weren't coming. They just don't want to attend, which is okay. After all, it's their life and their decision.

All I ask is that people stop making bogus excuses. "I don't think so. I think I'll sleep in." is a perfectly fine response.

Squeak

imported post

Sorry, but the lawn needs to be mowed. My wife did it the last time so, in all fairness I thought I should do it this time. I do have a Honda mower, so that helps me..........................................................................................................

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I like a nice small group and a newbie every month should be our goal. We know who the regulars are and we can expect to see who was there. Everyone is welcome, and everyone has things to do, I truly enjoy getting up early and seeing you gals and guys and having a relaxing conversation. I also appreciate being done early enough to have the full day in front of me.

(squeak...nice to see ya!)

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Squeak wrote:
Sorry, but the lawn needs to be mowed. My wife did it the last time so, in all fairness I thought I should do it this time. I do have a Honda mower, so that helps me..........................................................................................................

Rent a goat!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Squeak wrote:

Rent a goat!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
Better yet buy one and if you get hungry..........