• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My review of the $20 pen camera

sempercarry

imported post

I got this one from onesaleaday.com but they only sell a few items a day....thats how i got it so cheap, you can find em on ebay and other online stores.....just google it

sempercarry

imported post

I got this one from onesaleaday.com but they only sell a few items a day....thats how i got it so cheap, you can find em on ebay and other online stores.....just google it

Gundude

imported post

I looked on amazon.com and everyone under $50 had reviews that said it was a piece of crap. They couldn't get them to turn on.Also, They said the instructions were written by someone who uses English as a second language. You must have gotten the only one that works.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Quality seems great, tho it didn't do well in low-light, and had some trouble when going from shade to daylight. Even so, I'd probably pay up to $50 for it (if I were in the market for something like that).

Michigander

imported post

I've carried and used these things extensively, including pens. It's all Chinese crap, be it a 200 dollar pen or a 20 dollar pen, or a 50 dollar watch, or a 75 dollar neck tie. It's a roll of the dice, but totally critical if the police are likely to target you. Back when Michigan was worse, I carried at least 2 covert recorders, backed by a standard recorder and a cell phone. I still do in high risk cities.

It gets costly to buy enough of them that you get reliable ones, but they are worth twice their weight in gold when it comes to legal trouble.

heliopolissolutions

imported post

If you don't mind tossing a bone to the Chinese, then dealextreme has SOOOO much stuff to go through and consider.